• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Keitime

Horology Curious
7/3/24
I've asked a TD to source one, let's see how it goes. Would like to see your qc shots when you have them. Will be my first rep purchase. So trying to do as much research. :)

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
does it definitely have a titanium bracelet or is it that titanium steel that they have out now
I am not sure, but whole watch including bracelet has 92.8-93.0g that's lightweight

Reactions: Tiz71

Tiz71

Patron
18/5/13
New Jersey USA
Went onto a few sites and couldn’t find the most up to date one to buy. Anyone know who has it for sale now?

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Went onto a few sites and couldn’t find the most up to date one to buy. Anyone know who has it for sale now?
Vs+ or vsf?

Vs+ (steve and trusty)
Vsf (all td's)

Qc for vsf is longer because vsf release their watches only twice a month.

MWJuhl

Horology Curious
13/1/22
One more thing.. The stamped "Omega" on the end of the mesh isn't great. I've seen this on qc photos from other people as well so it seems like it is a general flaw

Reactions: Valaj

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
One more thing.. The stamped "Omega" on the end of the mesh isn't great. I've seen this on qc photos from other people as well so it seems like it is a general flaw

I plan to brush it off, if the stamp isn't correctly aligned.

Keitime

Horology Curious
7/3/24
VS+ is probably the closest of the lot from what I've seen. The pink stands out more obviously than the tone difference on the VS+ and the titanium bracelet is a nice plus. I've just put in an order for a VS+.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I’ve seen some batches of the VSF where the pink isn’t noticeable just have to get lucky

tripwire759

Time Is a Thief
3/11/23
Received the VSF V4 today. Not sure if some would like it is pinkish or not. I like it but the bezel is a bitch to move.

Reactions: Tiz71