• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thoughts on the 2019 seamaster diver 300m ss vsf 1:1 best edition black bezel white dial

Bremtz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/18

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
I have the VSF 1:1 on order from Lucy ( TD ) OMF also make a decent version, After speaking with Lucy, I decided on the VSF version. QC pics show latest bracelet with wider centre links and also Black balance wheel. Waiting for confirmation on RED O-ring on helium release valve........ Anyways, havent received the watch yet , but I'm hoping quality is good. Not sure if exhibition case back is saphire crystal or just synthetic crystal etc....

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Here are some of mine.

Note the position of the minute hand on the QC
zGhMp.jpg

3w7kc.jpg

zvTLb.jpg
hNRK3.jpg

This is my desk driver.
I thought about getting the Tai-Chi but i found when i had a PO previously it was a bit larger :(

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and rabl253

HerGy

17/8/19
Does this version (2019) has the same yellowish lume issue as on the SMP300 (2018)?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Does this version (2019) has the same yellowish lume issue as on the SMP300 (2018)?

I don't think it's as yellow, no, but I'd say it's half a shade less white than I'd want. I wanted pure, snow white, but it's not quite pure white.

Reactions: vcappp and pippo

HerGy

17/8/19
Thanks,
Watch looks great, aligned perfectly.
I'll be patiently waiting for the next version of the black wave dial on bracelet.
:)

kissmark69

30/9/19
I don't think it's as yellow, no, but I'd say it's half a shade less white than I'd want. I wanted pure, snow white, but it's not quite pure white.
2hMe4.jpg
2hstI.jpg

yellowish lume still noticeable..nice watch but still not pure white..

Last edited:

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
Do you know if watchmaker can solve this issue?

You should make judgement based on the above pictures and try not to let anyone influence your own opinion.
I think the pictures from myself and GingerBubba are true representations of how the watch look in real life, and not doctored in any way to look better, or worse than the watch appears when worn in daylight
If you see an issue in your eyes you should look for another alternative, as any fix would not be worth all the trouble.

OMF make same version with its own small flaws.

Nothing is perfect in this game. Its either acceptable to you, or not.

Reactions: Newday and Seefeld

Bremtz

6/11/18
Frankly if no one was talking about the yellowish lume
i wouldn't see it at all hahaha
I sent lucy this watch instead of taking the Tudor Pelagos v4 a2824

Reactions: Mark L

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Here are some of mine.

Note the position of the minute hand on the QC
zGhMp.jpg

3w7kc.jpg

zvTLb.jpg
hNRK3.jpg

This is my desk driver.
I thought about getting the Tai-Chi but i found when i had a PO previously it was a bit larger :(

That is out of order! I think I could guess who it is fairly easily!! But in case I'm wrong would you like to share who it was? Its not for me I'll never use them again they are a nightmare for QC. But it lets new members know what to look out for!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dennito

Mark L

Known Member
28/8/19
UK
That is out of order! I think I could guess who it is fairly easily!! But in case I'm wrong would you like to share who it was? Its not for me I'll never use them again they are a nightmare for QC. But it lets new members know what to look out for!!

I bought this watch @Puretime.

I love it. Its my favorite watch out of my collection.

I wear it every day regardless ;)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Covering the lume flaw with the minute hand, the very tip is just over the flaw

Oh my god, what wankers Puretime are!!!!!! It's not the first time there's been suspicious hand placement on QC pics from them!!!!! I hadn't noticed the lume issue. What fucking dickheads. Seriously, play fair Puretime!