• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
kobe24, as I asked previously, can you please confirm if VSF will make the globemaster? Would really appreciate your input. Thanks

lyakya

Known Member
8/3/18

VSF claim that they don't have the Real liquid metal technical as genuine, and it looks very close to genuine bezel markers in real life. They don't have the ability to update...so, there won't have a V2.

We don't need real liquid metal as it will cost millions to manufacture. I'm talking about paint inside the ceramic like all makers like BP and Noob do. It's good enought.
Ask them if they can update it after first batch ( and update other PO bezels they release lately). This will make the watch the Super clone status it deserve.

Reactions: vcappp

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
VSF claim that they don't have the Real liquid metal technical as genuine, and it looks very close to genuine bezel markers in real life. They don't have the ability to update...so, there won't have a V2.

Like the others say, no need to be a true liquidmetal , juste a full ceramic bezel like noob did on the LMPO , or like they did on the PO 600m, but just STOP to engraving the bezel, just STOP :D that's ruins all of their very good work on the rest...

Reactions: vcappp

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
I don’t really see what you guys see. What’s the difference in engraving bezels?

jonnyboy74

Renowned Member
17/9/13
Gen is engraved but then filled with liquid metal then polished flush to the bezel

Wraithier

19/6/16
bezel is a crap. Still engraved. I do not know why they don't do it as the LMPO

I agree, Noob does it with their LMPO and it's quite convincing, don't see why they can't replicate that process to get a decent looking bezel.

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Engravings where??

Look at the numbers and indicators in side by side pictures of the bezel, VS is slightly recessed whereas the gen is flush with the bezel. If VS filled theirs, e.g with liquid metal and have it polished, it'll replicate the gen.

Reactions: KingSly

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
with a better bezel I would have ordered it instantly, I'm hesitating with the current state

jonnyboy74

Renowned Member
17/9/13
As an owner of the gen ss version i would say this is a stunning rep- but for that bezel! It would pass for a rolex bezel but not omega!! The problem with the other style bezel is, i believe, it's painted on so can possibly rub or scratch off, i think some members have had issues with this? The answer would be this engraved bezel filled with paint and polished flat- seeing as liquid metal is out of the question