Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega Noob LMPO V6 is out. Time to be a super rep.

https://www.intime03.co/omega/5664-p...lon-strap.html

Real ceramic Dial.
    And finally the WORLDPREMIERE flaw fixed.

Now the 1 million dollar question is: VSF CRPO or Noob LMPO?

Comment

I'm gonna say VSF CRPO. Love mine.

Comment

First LMPO with 2892 clone, nice. This movement comes with the 8500 date which is fantasy, but I like its look even more
        This batch will be a solid base for 2500D frankens.

Last edited by k4jun; 23-11-18, 06:45.
        WTB: Pelagos LHD XF/V6F

Comment

tripdog do you perhaps know whether the 2892 date disc and 2824 date disc are one and the same?
          The movements change the date in the different directions, but tabs of the discs looks the same.
          WTB: Pelagos LHD XF/V6F

Comment

Originally posted by k4jun View Post
            tripdog do you perhaps know whether the 2892 date disc and 2824 date disc are one and the same?
            The movements change the date in the different directions, but tabs of the discs looks the same.
            They both rotate clockwise, I'm pretty certain they are interchangeable.
            Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Wow.
              Didn't expect a V6 from Noob, for this older model. Great ! Looks fantastic !
              Can't wait to see the video. Especially the clarity and the AR of the crystal, in order to make the new ceramic dial shine.
              Otherwise I will install a 2 x AR aftermarket crystal.
              The date font doesn't bother me, as long as the date is aligned properly.
              Merry x-mas to me !!

Comment

Wow, noob is still making non-Rolex watches? I somewhat regret selling my V1 years ago so this may be great news to me, not my wallet.

Comment

So the date font is wrong if I understand correctly? Is it very obvious?

Comment

DW honestly doesn't look that bad. These are ultra-rare in gen so its not likely anyone to get that close, know the tells of an LMPO date wheel and call your ass out. They'd have a better chance calling you out for simply having one on your wrist.

Comment

It's pretty obvious..especially if one is an OCD freak..like me..oh, cock..

Comment

It's funny that version 4, for example, had the right date font. Oh, well...

Comment

I have always been waiting for that one with a real ceramic dial !! I'll have to buy one

Comment

Couldn't resist. Ordered one.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by k4jun View Post
                              First LMPO with 2892 clone, nice. This movement comes with the 8500 date which is fantasy, but I like its look even more
                              This batch will be a solid base for 2500D frankens.
                              I was waiting for your comment mate! Nice job as always you saw flaws that I couldn't see at first sight.

It seems they are doing like with every other rep, two steps ahead and one step back. The never ending rep game.

Comment

Working...
                              X