• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
336b7724f4fc816911f141c2f8597501.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I must say I've been a Rolex guy for most of the time, but this one is reeeally calling me. Especially the blue version, it really looks amazing. I'm just worried about my puny 6"2 wrists, does anyone please know what's the lug to lug distance on this model? Most 5 digit subs look perfectly fine with my small but flat wrists, anyone has both this Seamaster and a Sub? Any comments/advice will be appreciated (not by my wallet, though...)

Reactions: zkrollex

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I'm like you (tiny wrists, but good shape) and I have no issue wearing this at all, go for it!

Reactions: Hinclimincli

fettapa

Known Member
27/8/16
I must say I've been a Rolex guy for most of the time, but this one is reeeally calling me. Especially the blue version, it really looks amazing. I'm just worried about my puny 6"2 wrists, does anyone please know what's the lug to lug distance on this model? Most 5 digit subs look perfectly fine with my small but flat wrists, anyone has both this Seamaster and a Sub? Any comments/advice will be appreciated (not by my wallet, though...)

Lug to lug is 50mm :)
Order one now! You won't regret it. Just got the blue one and its stunning.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Lug to lug is 50mm :)
Order one now! You won't regret it. Just got the blue one and its stunning.

Hmmm... 50mm is quite a lot, 47.5mm feels like a limit so I'm not 100% sure. I guess there's only one way to find out, ha.

I'm flying later this week so I might try one at the AD in the airport and see how it goes. Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!

Kayjay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/7/19
Germany
Hey guys,

just received my QC pics and not sure about the bracelet. Is it a V2 bracelet?
And what do you think of the SEL gaps - too big?
0qfkbcH

Date seems to be a bit off to the left but other than that I don't see any glaring issues.

Thanks for your help!
0624-1.jpg

0624-5.jpg

0624-4.jpg

0624-7.jpg

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Hey guys,

0qfkbcH

Date seems to be a bit off to the left but other than that I don't see any glaring issues.

Thanks for your help!
]

V2. Marker alignment extremely good. Date negligible. Scallop point at 12 off a little to right but as far as markers that's a pretty good one for alignment and even 12 bars.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Hey guys,

0qfkbcH

Thanks for your help!

Super correct and quality pics.
Lagunax told you everything and the "date left" is not so big deal,because i see many others have same issue, including my SMP too.I think this is a problem of this current batch.
About SEL gaps ,IMO, if you want see really huge gaps go to the thread with NOOB/ARF Daytonas and you will see what I'm talking about. :)
Go for it,because the next QC may have some really blatant issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayjay

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Hey guys,

0qfkbcH

Thanks for your help!
0624-1.jpg

0624-5.jpg

0624-4.jpg

0624-7.jpg

Since when do Omega's SEL have issues?
It‘s perfect, accept it.
And yes, V2 bracelet.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19

Puny wrist,or maybe to big watch,I don't know. :)

Tinny-Wrist-musk-big-watch.jpg

3-IN-ONE-01.jpg

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Time to stop putting mines in locations like this.
(During and after a protest to stop a mine opening on the banks of the river I live on, which the mining company itself admits places risk on 20 endangered species (it’s really over 40) and risks contaminating the river. But hey, there’s an entire 8 months supply of resources here for the corporation to make profits on. It must be worth all of our life savings that we invested to live here and the extinction of species.)
World gone mad.
Sorry, carry on.

CC414-E6-D-0710-4-EBD-9133-0167-D54-DB533.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

ED090784-2-D3-C-4096-A8-A5-7-E61870483-EF.jpg

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Time to stop putting mines in locations like this.
(During and after a protest to stop a mine opening on the banks of the river I live on, which the mining company itself admits places risk on 20 endangered species (it’s really over 40) and risks contaminating the river. But hey, there’s an entire 8 months supply of resources here for the corporation to make profits on. It must be worth all of our life savings that we invested to live here and the extinction of species.)
World gone mad.
Sorry, carry on.

CC414-E6-D-0710-4-EBD-9133-0167-D54-DB533.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

ED090784-2-D3-C-4096-A8-A5-7-E61870483-EF.jpg

Double like! For a great watch, and for a great cause!

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
Hi am new for omega rep but am not sure os it normal that my watch slow around 15sec perday and is it easy for normal watchsmith to regulate this model

fyi
My watch bezel version 2 with braclet v1 is it might be because they put some old movement in watch?

I also have rep subc daytona day walk slow only 6 sec per day

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Hi am new for omega rep but am not sure os it normal that my watch slow around 15sec perday and is it easy for normal watchsmith to regulate this model

That’s quite acceptable for any rep, and a lot of gens, from what I’ve read. People have posted specs for genuine Swiss ETAs here which show +15 is within spec on those.

Relax on the movement. It’s a clear caseback...you can look and see without even opening...and I can’t imagine they’d go to the trouble of fitting a different movement in yours, especially given the clear caseback.