• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW RELEASE: A8605 clone Aqua Terra

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
Thanks, this needed it's own thread. The other thread is dedicated to the AT & its 8400/8500 movement with comments of this thrown in (there's actually only 5 posts of the current 136 even mentioning this). This A8605 AT GMT is tempting but I'm trying to hold out for a VSF CrPO 42mm.

Anyway, let's keep the movements separate. Exciting times for sure:

• Every screws and jewels are functional in the movement.

• Position and size of the pendulum wheel is same as genuine, black screws, black pendulum wheel and bar box.

• Nivachoc Shock absorber made close to gunuine watch.

• Hour hand fast turn and adjust date with hour hand, same as gunuine watch.

• The movement use two barrels so the power reserve is same as gunine watch 60-72 hours.

• Very stable movement

Reactions: Taz71 and Silvester

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I’m in on one of these as soon as my TD gets them. I’m very happy with the movement on my Spectre. I still haven’t been able to time it yet but the power reserve seems to be very good.

Reactions: Champagne iH

Silvester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
This: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...clone-movement

Has already 136 posts about the exact same watch. You should have looked just a little before posting. No big deal, but you are not going to get many responses when there is already a thread about the same thing

Nooo, its a different watch, also the movement is different. Ofcourse I checked that topic before starting this one. But thanks,

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
From pure time's picture of GMT one, the date are way too off. Date disc are too deep. I guess v6f need to put GMT mod above movement, so the space between dial and movement have some gap.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Do you know how is the thickness comparing to the gen?

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
In my opinion the GMT looks damn great! Pulling the trigger now on the blue dial.
Good luck! I already tell u guys the date is way too off.
compare to the gen the date window is small then gen and date disc is too deep behind the dial.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
The DW is same position as the gen. The GMT function is integrated in the movement for example the 8500 have no reason to adjust date with a jumping hour hand except they prepared it to be a base movement for other complications as GMT in the 8605.

I've worked with these models and it's insane how good they replicated the new AT models. It's only the escarpment in the movement that s an easy tell for a watchmaker familiar with omega.

Here is the DW position on a gen white dial AT GMT for reference
IMG_6464.png