• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Filthypagan91

Looking Around
14/10/18
NL
Can I put the movement of vsf in the mkf case?

No you can't. The designs are completely different. Check the comparison thread for more details.

Does any of the experienced members have any updates regarding the VSF/MKF improvements that have been made lately? Or the V6 version? I know quite alot of members are playing the waiting game.

thank you

Reactions: lightdark

lightdark

Horology Curious
31/7/18
Hi to all the gentlemen here, i am new and considering this watch after seeing this beauty and reading to find out more. it seems that as of current there is a v2.5, and there is the concern on quality of nato strap. Would like to seek advise on current V6F's nato strap quality. TIA. (i apologise if my question has been addressed as i am new and confuse at times reading)

fabbe79

I'm Pretty Popular
18/10/15
Any news on the spectre availability? Seems vsf was busy with Po GMT (the goodplanet seem wonderful.. Too bad is bulky for me). Waiting for the new spectre batch with some update

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
Any news on the spectre availability? Seems vsf was busy with Po GMT (the goodplanet seem wonderful.. Too bad is bulky for me). Waiting for the new spectre batch with some update

my td has them in stock again (>1 week waiting time), but it seems like the TM on clasp is back...rejected.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
How can that be possible? so this has become some sort of hit & miss.... or maybe you were offered a piece of the old batch?

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
maybe...but after over one week waiting and my experience with the td it seems more like "hit & miss". i posted some pics in the superclone thread - imho the inner ring is fixed / updated, but i dont know for sure (no spectre expert)...

Pyknic

24/10/17
I got QC within 1 day from TD.
VSF version.
The dial print on the CO-AXIAL part looks awful, in all pics. Mostly the I and L.
Also has TM on the clasp.

Initially i said ship, then noticed these problems after 2mins and asked not to ship. Radio silence now.