• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Updog

18/7/19
The new Seamaster 300 looks so good! That bezel is fantastic and the bracelet - especially the endlinks look so much better - I barely wear my Spectre on the bracelet because it looks so jarring.

Dsr89d

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/21
Looks like I finally found one on Reddit, Total price with shipping will probably come out to be $450. Nice hefty bit higher than original, but with VSF gone for good, I’ll pay the late tax to get a good spectre.

Reactions: ecoterra

ecoterra

Horology Curious
15/7/21
Looking to buy one of these. If you have one for sale let me know located in CONUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katak

1/5/20
Hello, I got one to sell, fully serviced and waterproofed by a french famous guy... yes available in France ! :)

Reactions: Skulldragger35

frankiko

28/11/21
Spain
Struggling to find one of these. No TD seems to have one!
I have just finally joined this forum to see if I can find one... from one you lucky guys ;)

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
As no factory is producing this fine watch anymore (in appropriate quality) it will be (very) difficult to get one from a TD. Perhaps you will be more lucky M2M?

frankiko

28/11/21
Spain
As no factory is producing this fine watch anymore (in appropriate quality) it will be (very) difficult to get one from a TD. Perhaps you will be more lucky M2M?

Yes, thanks. I am afraid that is the way to go for now... let's see what happens in the future.

SLSteve

Horology Curious
28/8/17
Also looking for one. Based in Germany/Netherlands. Hit me up if you have one of high quality :)

Avanti76

Known Member
16/2/19
Relative to glide lock system:
Yes there is a spring below the pusher. 1 piece of sheet metal screwed down in the clasp and with lifted ends on each side. Kind of blade spring, very basic.

I have opened the clasp (4 screws, use appropriate driver to avoid damaging the screws); relatively easy, just remember how it is assembled to be able to reassemble correctly.
Cleaned everything; was pretty greasy and dirty.
Then have slightly lifted spring located below pusher; be careful not to exagerate and risk braking it.

This was OK to raise pusher and have nice push action but not sufficient to have tight assembly as there was too much play between slider and clasp.
I did not want to ply spring trip much so
I added 2 stripes of thick plastic tape under the slider.
Kind of transparent Scotch tape but much thicker.
Now play is reduced and locking system works.
I have not added lubricant for now because lubricant fixes dirt.
Hope explanation was clear enough.

Interested in other solutions tested by you guys.

Can take pictures this WE.

Avanti76

Oeilvert

Certified
20/1/22
UK
Also looking for one of these and having great difficulty... May have to make do with the MKS version available online for around £150 until VSF rise like a phoenix from the ashes.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Are these lovely Spectre not available anymore? Cant believe I missed this.

Last edited:

spaceman007

5/1/22
If anyone can source these please let me know! I'll def order one

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Dark12

23/2/16
Seems there are a few of us that now want a Spectre...........me included.