• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

darrent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/16
I have had to contact Ryan and intime about my Omega spectre as the movement is not working correctly. The second hand is stuttering and is not sweeping correctly. Will upload a video and show you. I know another poster mentioned this before

darrent

29/1/16
When you get any QC pics well worth asking to see the movement in action as well

bassmanz

17/12/10
Can somebody try an ETA to replace in this as the stutter is horrible.The big seconds hands really makes it bad.

darrent

29/1/16
Sent my watch back to intime yesterday to have it fixed. It does seem that the second hand when heading downwards is too heavy hence it starts dropping and stuttering. It really looks awful and my partner noticed it straight away before i even mentioned it. Anyway hopefully they will sort it and look forward to getting my seamaster back

MarcusMcIntyre

Horology Curious
28/11/15
I am after the SPECTRE watch as well, but am hesitant as I have read a few stories about the movement and quality of the NATO strap. Can anyone let me know which TD has the latest version of this watch AND if they have experienced no issues please. Thanks.

creativotor

Horology Curious
28/11/15
I support your request. I;m looking forward the 2.5 version from a TD . someone can give us a few links

sostopher

Horology Curious
4/10/15
Puretime, InTime and SuperMirror all have the latest version of the watch. Details are in the TD forum for these guys.

NRG05

Looking Around
1/3/16
I am looking to buy an Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre Limited Edition replica (the one with the Black & Grey Nylon Strap).
This is my first time so I am being super cautious or at least trying and would like to know which store would be the best choice for me location-wise? Im from Hungary (Europe)

PDeez

Looking Around
29/1/16
Received my Omega Seamaster 300 Spectre a few days ago from InTime. Very happy with the communication from Ryan and his team and loving the watch. I'll post a review with pics soon.

pure b

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/14
Again, ask your TD for a full 60 second QC video of the watch running to see how smooth the second hand is

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
Again, ask your TD for a full 60 second QC video of the watch running to see how smooth the second hand is
+1 super excited when I got mine. Bought on looks alone. Looked great until I noticed the dreaded stutter. I wish I would have read more on this movement. Live and learn. Too bad I can't sell mine.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
that watch is amazing, too bad the movement isn't running smoothly, that stutter thing is annoying, i'll just hold on for some time to see if they get it fixed.

doc_O

17/1/16
I'm really annoyed with this stutter thing, have already ordered mine before reading this ...
Can't wait until it arrives to see if it is ok.
So far as I understand not all reps have this problem, is that right?

Best!

pike0158

25/5/15
CONUS
Sent my watch back to intime yesterday to have it fixed. It does seem that the second hand when heading downwards is too heavy hence it starts dropping and stuttering. It really looks awful and my partner noticed it straight away before i even mentioned it. Anyway hopefully they will sort it and look forward to getting my seamaster back
I've been debating whether to send mine back or not. My TD said she would get it fixed for me but if this is present in all 8215 movements I don't want to waste time and money sending it back if it stutters again when I get it back. Keep us posted on the outcome. Ive heard it'll be 2 months till you get it back. Literally snail mail!

D

d4m.test

Type Seamaster 300 co-axial and watch some videos on Youtube, several gens stutter too. In fact, it´s well replicated.