• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally got my Noob 45mm PO Pumpkin - Pic Heavy

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Hi Guys, I know this is nothing you haven't seen before but my new Noob UPO Pumpkin arrived today and I am in love!

I ordered through Angus and did turn down the first QC pics due to the 12, 9 and 6 being a bit roughed up, which led to a bit of a painful delay waiting for Noob to get around to photo'ing a new one... but the second pics looked pretty good to me, so here it is :D

The quality of the finish really is amazing.

Within a couple of hours of receiving it I already had it under my new macro lens to share it with you guys :)

These pics are just a quick first go, I plan to learn a bit and set up properly to get some better shots (if you want to see something specific, I can do requests :) ), but I think they show off the watch pretty well already.

I pan to do some size comparison pics next showing it compared to a 42mm Speedy and a 44mm PAM - something I hunted for before pulling the trigger.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Great watch and pics mate! Wear it well! Hope to see more pics!
BTW Nice first go!

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Nice shots of an even nicer watch! Thanks for sharing and great choice, but you already know that, don't you?

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Thanks guys! much appreciated.

Yeah Pap, fair to say I did my due diligence on this one - and it lived up to the hype :)

Some size comparison shots for future reference if someone is worried about (as I kept reading before I pulled the trigger) "Will I be able to pull off the 45mm or should I stick to the 42mm?"

Personally I think "pulling off" a size is more up to personality and you style than your wrist size (within reason), but here you go -

Comparing to what I have on hand - A Speedy (42mm), a PAM196 (44mm), and a Fiddy (47mm)

Not the most scientific way to compare, but there you go.

I think the PAM196 wears bigger personally despite being a bit smaller in dimension - I think when I put the PAM196 on a strap it wears smaller but I wanted to compare bracelet to bracelet.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Pumpkin must be on pumpkin! Get a rubber strap ;)

Sent from my iPad Mini Retina using Tapatalk

Alex_P1

I'm Pretty Popular
11/5/12
Gorgeous watch! I've just back from a business trip to find exactly the same model waiting for me.

Its a really nice rep; the look, weight and feel are bang on, and the quality is excellent.

Enjoy it.

I could do with extra link, so if anyone has one spare, please let me know!

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Very nice pictures. The pumping isn't really my cup of tea, but these pictures makes me want one :adoration:

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
Very nice pictures. The pumping isn't really my cup of tea, but these pictures makes me want one :adoration:

I was tossing up between the Pumpkin and the Cr with Orange numerals... Angus couldnt get the other at the time, so Pumpkin it was - Im happy, but I dont think Id be any less happy with the Cr - I think its more the dial that Im in love with than the Bezel

waynepersie

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/8/12
I just purchase a pumpkin from m2m sale, now patiently waiting for it to arrive. Hope my pumpkin will be as good as yours. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

silverclaw

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
UK
That gif is awesome haha, I'm gonna steal your idea for my next review.

finish is immaculate, I'm surprised!

great review.

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
That gif is awesome haha, I'm gonna steal your idea for my next review.

finish is immaculate, I'm surprised!

great review.

Thanks, I cant claim the gif completely - I did see someone else do it flicking between two watches...

But, yeah. If you got set up right and made sure of the scale and positioning properly, its pretty useful.

Now, all I need is a wrist model standing by....

Chronotrigger

Horology Curious
24/4/14
I have the gen version of this watch. Bought from an AD two weeks ago and other than the movement, your rep looks identical. Looks like an amazing rep. Enjoy!

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
I have the gen version of this watch. Bought from an AD two weeks ago and other than the movement, your rep looks identical. Looks like an amazing rep. Enjoy!

Congrats on the gen Chrono - even though the reps are getting so close, I, for one, would love to go gen if I could.

braith7

Renowned Member
29/4/11
And now with a leather option (sorry, already posted this pics on another thread but wanted to update this thread too)

Let me know if you think the combo works - I like it but might not be everyone's cup-o-tea.