• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Replica sunglasses dealers?

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
Watch an actual machinist/engineer do a scientific(ish) test of the knockoff sunglasses.

They are safer than you think:

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Watch an actual machinist/engineer do a scientific(ish) test of the knockoff sunglasses.

They are safer than you think:

they all look like $5 cheapos to be fair

and I always thought if companies can sell cheap glasses to pound/dollar stores then of course in china they could manufacture with good lenses

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
Good & humorous video @Eagl3 this was the sort of info I was hoping would get posted.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Anyway you'll see the quality of the lenses that Aookoo sends you. Those are top products.

Tazmo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/8/16
What the build quality like?

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
Did you email or use the WhatsApp method?

Sent from the RWI App

I used the WhatsApp method. The guy will send you links to websites. Once you find what you like you let him know and he will direct you to a AliExpress site where you will pay by paypal. You will purchase a handbag or ladies shoes but of course in reality the item you will receive will be the sunglasses you picked out. My order has now reached Canada and I should have them this week.

JWJ

Known Member
18/7/17
It's the shipping and currency exchange that got me but you get what you pay for. I didn't want junk. I have had a few people tell me the quality is 1:1. I'll post a review on this thread once I get them.

Sent from the RWI App

Tazmo

Banned
18/8/16
I've seen some rep shades that don't even exist. Kinda funny and who would really know.

WeChat446934870

Banned
30/10/18
I am a Chinese supplier, maybe I can help you, please add my WeChat, I have a quote form for you.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
There are some sellers on AliExpress that sell gentle monsters with advertised Zeiss polarized lenses - reviews seem to confirm they are polarized which is the ting that matters the most.