• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H-H shoes Rep vs Gen pics

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
Recently i've ordered a pair of New Balance MRT580 from H-H for 50usd and i also own the genuine ones which i bought 6 months ago for 120usd so i decided to make a review:
Sorry for the iPhone photos:
Genuines always left
Rep always right
Gens have been used as a daily beater for like 3 months (yes i really like them lol) and i've washed them trying to make them look better. in new vs new probably they'll look 99.9% the same
c930e42c739dcac91cb3f2221442c8bf.jpg
874fb97e7634ada5b3dfde2b99408130.jpg
9cf459857829d55700ec3cf650e62ed3.jpg
9c8b60b7213476623a639ea4a1e83a3b.jpg
2d9f6f17816fa1ee891b730da204db06.jpg
9aedfbcdc7806cedd3ed5619651f6af7.jpg
5c8eb9673d3b687324480e08192d44d9.jpg
08cdf567441e4cf77c5d868a1107e592.jpg

They came in this NB plastic bag
4fd4f131b77a78b0cd471237fbaa73b9.jpg

They are pretty much half size bigger,but i've heard that most of pairs are true to size.
In a week i'll recive 2 more nike pairs.
Cheers!

sonoffrog

12/7/16
Hey! Really like the comparison, did a little search for this seller, can you PM me a link to their store and/or their photo online account. :)

Thanks for the helpful post on some great looking rep sneakers.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
Sure mate!
Here is the link for one of his yupoo pages
http://hh-nike.v.yupoo.com/
And for contact him simply add his skype,now is the only way: [email protected]
They're estabilishing their new store so they'll reply to all the messages as soon as they'll be back as wrote on his skype account :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09
Really nice comparison. It is great when there are things that really look and feel good from AE and the likes.
Only shame is that most of the New Balance shoes only are made in smaller sizes. Yours are probably the biggest available in most models ... :-(

robvs

Known Member
8/7/14
They're $80 for real ones including shipping on Amazon. Not sure why you would bother. They're not really for collector knuckleheads like Jordans. I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
How's the quality and material compared to gen? comfort?

The quality seems top and material too, i've not tried them yet because here it's summer

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
They're $80 for real ones including shipping on Amazon. Not sure why you would bother. They're not really for collector knuckleheads like Jordans. I don't get it.

As said before i bought them 6 months ago, here in italy they cost me 120€,and even 50% discount is nice on shoes, i prefer buy 6 rep shoes 99% the same than 3 gens.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12

Agreed. Only point to get rep sneakers if they are crazy limited, worth a lot of money and well known to sneaker heads.

These shoes are not.

No offense op I rather fork out a few more bucks especially for the real thing after watching this video
http://www.businessinsider.com/wal-mart-running-shoes-review-nike-adidas-starter-2015-6

The reps are probably fro, the same quality as these cheap Walmart ones are.

Nice review btw

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
Agreed. Only point to get rep sneakers if they are crazy limited, worth a lot of money and well known to sneaker heads.

These shoes are not.

No offense op I rather fork out a few more bucks especially for the real thing after watching this video
http://www.businessinsider.com/wal-mart-running-shoes-review-nike-adidas-starter-2015-6

The reps are probably fro, the same quality as these cheap Walmart ones are.

Nice review btw

Thanks mate!
Yes in fact i'll never use these shoes for running!
Btw lets try them and see how they feel :)

sonoffrog

12/7/16
Sure mate!
Here is the link for one of his yupoo pages
http://hh-nike.v.yupoo.com/
And for contact him simply add his skype,now is the only way: [email protected]
They're estabilishing their new store so they'll reply to all the messages as soon as they'll be back as wrote on his skype account :)

Thanks!
I've found some great Air Force 1's and messaged the guy and he's giving me a great deal, seems like a good guy to deal with, I'll post pictures and reviews when I receive.

Thanks again!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

robvs

Known Member
8/7/14
I think buying a rep of an $80 shoe is ridiculous and I think that the rep you received looks absolutely awful. It's an odd shape. Almost looks like a hightop or one of those shoes that people wear when one leg is shorter than the other. Oversized mess.

ILOVEYEEZUS

Renowned Member
2/8/16
I think buying a rep of an $80 shoe is ridiculous and I think that the rep you received looks absolutely awful. It's an odd shape. Almost looks like a hightop or one of those shoes that people wear when one leg is shorter than the other. Oversized mess.

A great Yeezy rep could cost you 75. I'm not paying anything more than 90 bucks depending on the shoe.

robvs

Known Member
8/7/14
A great Yeezy rep could cost you 75. I'm not paying anything more than 90 bucks depending on the shoe.

Yeah...I get that. But Buying a rep of a shoe that retails for 80 bucks is nuts.

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15

Sorry mate, but they look exactly like the gen ones, if you don't like this model, no problem, but they are 99% like the gens
And i'm a teen and it's nice have a lot of sneakers,and have shoes at 1/3 of the price who looks the same,and having experienced the gens, i can tell you that after 1 months they start to lose color as you can see from the photos.
I dont want to convince anyone i just want to share my experience (really positive for me)

ILOVEYEEZUS

Renowned Member
2/8/16
Yeah...I get that. But Buying a rep of a shoe that retails for 80 bucks is nuts.

You're totally right about that. I was tempted to buy a gen Space Jam Jordans this week for 300, but I'd rather spent it on 5 pairs of Ultra Boosts reps lol.

robvs

Known Member
8/7/14
Sorry mate, but they look exactly like the gen ones, if you don't like this model, no problem, but they are 99% like the gens
And i'm a teen and it's nice have a lot of sneakers,and have shoes at 1/3 of the price who looks the same,and having experienced the gens, i can tell you that after 1 months they start to lose color as you can see from the photos.
I dont want to convince anyone i just want to share my experience (really positive for me)

If those look 99% like the real thing to you may I interest you in some watches I picked up on Canal Street? A++++ Swiss Replica. Same deal, you'll only pay 80% the retail price of the real thing. In other words, you're nuts.

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
If those look 99% like the real thing to you may I interest you in some watches I picked up on Canal Street? A++++ Swiss Replica. Same deal, you'll only pay 80% the retail price of the real thing. In other words, you're nuts.

Yes yes yes