• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A day for supercar trades - SLS and F430

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
9B04CFAE-117E-47FB-B709-683D50782216-6651-0000056312F17591_zpsec642228.jpg

LP560

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOVE IT!!!:thumbsup:

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
I'm more of a Murci or Aventador guy. Too many Gallardos around here. :)

You'd fall off your chair if you knew what he paid...

Big bucks here...

In saying that, I know personally of a one-77, Aventador, Murci SV (unreg'd!), Mclaren F1, and the only chrome Lexus LFA in the world here in Brisbane/Gold Coast... And, one of my clients has a Tesla (the Elise based one - cant remember what it's called... I only found out he owned it this week!) So there are a few Hypercars here on the coast! Cool machines, IMO...

To give you some idea, a fully optioned Range Rover Autobiography Supercharged is approx $280k...

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
You'd fall off your chair if you knew what he paid...

Big bucks here...

In saying that, I know personally of a one-77, Aventador, Murci SV (unreg'd!), Mclaren F1, and the only chrome Lexus LFA in the world here in Brisbane/Gold Coast... And, one of my clients has a Tesla (the Elise based one - cant remember what it's called... I only found out he owned it this week!) So there are a few Hypercars here on the coast! Cool machines, IMO...

To give you some idea, a fully optioned Range Rover Autobiography Supercharged is approx $280k...

WOW Why so high of prices!

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
I'm well aware of the prices abroad for those cars. The taxes are insane.

Amen to that!!!

I believe Singapore is almost double again, plus renewable road permits!!!