• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Rep purchase with TS Watch

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
This is my first rep purchases, and 1st time buying from TS Watch. I ordered 2 Watches, one is Snoopy speedmaster and the other is seamaster 007. Paid fully on 29 Nov. it’s been 6 working days now. Miffy told me the speedmaster have QC problems and he have to change with the factory. But I’ve got no pic of any of the Watches yet. He replied today that he will send chaser

I didn’t know of TDs and didn’t know of this forum until after I paid to TS Watch

I’m hoping to receive my pieces soon

Will update here

Sent from the RWI App

wrxccq

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/17
Interested in using him. Did you use PWS? Keep us posted.

D

d4m.test

Send chaser on Sat, no response. Follow up with another chaser this morning. Yet to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

TS watch’s Miffy wrote last evening to offer me to exchange the Snoopy speedmaster with another watch, seems like Snoopy speedmaster have have QC problems ....

I’ve replied, informed Miffy to change to omega aqua terra black dial ...

Hope to hear from him again soon
Will update

D

d4m.test

Just got reply from Miffy that my 2 Watches cleared QC and is ready to ship. Should I ask for QC photo??

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
PErhaps, but won't do you any good if theres something wrong with the watch and they refuse to change it...

D

d4m.test

Hmmm you’re right
Will update once I’ve received shipment

D

d4m.test

Pws is very risky.. for a first timer I wouldn't recommend it mate.

Just pay the extra to avoid any customs drama

And try and use a TD listed on the forum as you will get support of there are any issues .

Don't get suxked in to the discount they offer. The list price is usually little more than other TDs .

Reactions: bny107
D

d4m.test

Yes for my next purchase certainly TD

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
Good luck - just know they were banned on all the forums. So they are keen to hang on to new clients. Hopefully you get well treated.

FirstPlace

Known Member
19/3/17
Did they get banned from Repgeek? I thought was one of the last strongholds for TS :/

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
TS watch’s Miffy wrote last evening to offer me to exchange the Snoopy speedmaster with another watch, seems like Snoopy speedmaster have have QC problems ....

I’ve replied, informed Miffy to change to omega aqua terra black dial ...

Hope to hear from him again soon
Will update

I dated a girl named Miffy in high school.