• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Member here

Sergeant_MD

Looking Around
7/5/21
Germany
Hello folks, I have been lurking here for a while without an account and finaly made one. I have been eyeing out for a VSF Submariner 114060 or a VSF 116610 LN.
With the recent China raid situaion going on, are the factories back to work? Any guesstimate for how long the wait for new stock will be? All replies are appreciated.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hello folks, I have been lurking here for a while without an account and finaly made one. I have been eyeing out for a VSF Submariner 114060 or a VSF 116610 LN.
With the recent China raid situaion going on, are the factories back to work? Any guesstimate for how long the wait for new stock will be? All replies are appreciated.

Welcome aboard Sir,

As you correctly point out, some of the factories have been raided, and theres a whole thread on it here:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...67-raids-happening-message-from-reddit-dealer

But the best thing is to pick a few TDs, check their feedback, check their prices and reach out and see stock/availability etc and make your choice then.

No rush, because youve done the hard part by picking the watch and factory, now you just have to source via a TD then wait :)

Best of luck & any other questions let me know.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Check with a Trusted Dealer for watch availability for immediate shipment. All the best.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very welcome Sir,

You've done the hard part, now, depending on your location etc, you need to pick the TD that best suits you.

Plenty of time to research, and imho, best research is done pre, not post, purchase so you can be 100% confident in your decision and look down with pride, not buyers regret :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Best of luck & look forward to seeing wrist picks of a nice shiny piece of metal on your wrist soon :)

Curious also, just me being nosey tbh, as to which TD you choose and why. I have the one I picked, for my double order, am curious which one you do and why.

Stay safe and have a great weekend.

Last edited: