• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from a new member

luzapaluza

Horology Curious
9/8/19
Hello everyone,

While I've not been posting at all, I have been lurking for a few months.
I decided to post my introduction since I plan on purchasing my first rep watch after some research. I will go with a ZZF 114060 no date sub.
I'm really interested to see how the build quality is and how it compares to a gen. I know there is no such thing as a perfect rep but I'm keen to see how close does it get.

Cheers

Opal_Oz

Known Member
26/2/20
Australia
Hello everyone,

While I've not been posting at all, I have been lurking for a few months.
I decided to post my introduction since I plan on purchasing my first rep watch after some research. I will go with a ZZF 114060 no date sub.
I'm really interested to see how the build quality is and how it compares to a gen. I know there is no such thing as a perfect rep but I'm keen to see how close does it get.

Cheers

Welcome mate.
from what ive seen these models are actually one of the best. Im by no means an expert but alot of ppl praise these. I recommend going with Jtime. Li and Lana are genuine people. Polite and patient.

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
ZZF V2 certainly seems to be the best overall option on the sub front from what I've been reading. All the various factories seem to have their strengths though.