• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Members - WELCOME! Must reads and interesting info, START HERE!

JorgeB

Looking Around
27/5/19
Madrid
Thank you for the index of important topics for the management of the forum.

OFK

Looking Around
21/5/19
Hi there i am new. I need an new jubilee bracelet for my Rolex Datejust II can somebody please Help Me.

Maybe this is not the right place for this question but i dont know how this whole thing works.

Kind regards
OFK

Beretta92FS

Horology Curious
2/3/20
Hi everyone, stumbled upon this forum by chance. I collect watches, not many, 15 to be exact. (not many, that's what huh? my wife says!) no rep as yet, why not. Any recommendations would be most helpful, noted some dealers have dead links. I'm looking for two watch, Omega James Bond - Gold and the Omega Tourbillion Blue Face. Any dealer reading care to PM me price? Thank you. (My 2nd son is also a watch fanatic, runs in the family, and he's wants the Tourbillion as well, I poisoned him relally bad. :D ) Thanks again for the acceptance.

Reactions: wAterHead

KDS_Heart

Horology Curious
10/3/20
Ontario
Thank you for the links! This is a great starting Point for newbies like me and I can't wait to make my first purchase; I just can't decide. Also when will this post be updated? "What replica brands are the best: interesting info about the makers/factories of replica watches" ??

Reactions: wAterHead and P@t

Zwinkies

Looking Around
20/3/20
Awesome stuff. I am new to RWI and I've been reading as much of the guides and reference sources as I can. Thanks for the compiled info! Cheers

wAterHead

Horology Curious
20/3/20
RWI Members,

I just recently joined, and I've been learning basic terminology. I enjoy small precision machines. I doubt I could ever work within the tolerances of a wristwatch, but I may eventually be capable of building a wall clock. I will be in the market for at least one Sub. Depending on quality, I may purchase several over time. The prices I have seen are within my dive watch budget.

Thank You.

CloneThrone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/3/20
Your jewelery box.
New here. Just saying hello and I am very pleased to be a member. I love watches and jewelery repair. I can protect you guys from being ripped off from jewelery repairs and tell you the correct methods to request. Shoot me any questions, I am here to contribute and help as well. Thank you.

Fa81

Looking Around
28/3/20
New member here! Looking forward to learning- steep learning curve in this new hobby/world!

Hero4774

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/5/19
Dubai
I’m a new member. From the Philippines. Just wanted to say hi. I own about 4 reps. 5711 ornamental AP. Daytona. And aquanaut

pedrousadia

Looking Around
1/4/20
Hi people, i'm new here, direct from Brazil. I own a speedmaster replica and a bell & ross br1 92, but pretty bad quality. I'm happy by all the information there.