• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Perth, Australia

bigugo

Known Member
28/7/21
Australia
Hi everyone,
New member here from Perth, Australia. I've been reading all of the rules, guides and posts for new members and I think I'm finally about 2% of the way to understanding them all. I guess the polite thing to do when meeting new friends is to introduce yourself and say hello so here goes. It's awesome to come across this Forum which has blown my mind wit regards to all of the information available and helpful posts from all of the members. I'm still getting up to speed with it all however I'm looking forward to jumping in and making my first purchase, most likely a Panerai. I hope I don't offend anyone or say anything silly in my future dealings so apologies in advance.

Thank you to everyone that makes this forum work and all of the volunteers that make it possible and somewhat a safe community for noobs like me.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

Fully agree, place is awesome.

Best thing to do is read read read, as there is so much info just waiting to be digested, so many stickied threads written by both past & present members and so many helpful/knowledgeable members.:search:

Most important thread imo, if you're looking to buy, is:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...37683-big-warning-do-not-google-td-s-websites

Enjoy the forum & best of luck with your first order

:goodluck:

Reactions: bigugo

1nt3rN

Horology Curious
5/1/21
Australia
Welcome! I'm from Perth myself and recently joined the forum! Hope you find this place as useful as I have!

Reactions: bigugo