Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG WARNING - Do not google TD's websites.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG WARNING - Do not google TD's websites.

If ordering from a TD follow the instructions in their sections.

There are a numerous scam sites using the names of TDs here.

For example:

https://marvellousreplica.co/en_gb/

That is not the real MReplica MarvellousReplica

More examples https://supermirrorwatch.com/en/

That is not the real sead1999 SuperMirrors

https://truetime168.co/en/

That is not the real truetime168 Truetime168

Happy hunting everyone and do not get ripped off by these scam sites.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

It surprises me how many people fall for the scam sites.
    Guess they shoulda done their homework first?

Comment

Originally posted by Watchesandwinetime View Post
      It surprises me how many people fall for the scam sites.
      Guess they shoulda done their homework first?
      Its not so suprising. When I was new in the Rep Game the same thing happend to me. First I read some posts here on RWI and decided to buy a watch from Puretime, followed the link here in the forum, chose a watch and then slept over it. Some days later I pulled the trigger and made the big mistake to search Puretime via Google and the site I found was a perfect clone. In the shopping cart they offered a special discount for WesterUnion and I thought ... what should happen, they are a TD? You can guess what happened next. Off course that where my faults and it is ok for me, to learn lessons the hard way. But I think, it is very important to warn other member or readers (I read RWI long time without beeing a member).
      WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

Comment

Caveat Emptor. it's important to do some research before you spend your hard earned cash.

Comment

I'm about to buy a rep from Sead. This is the email I have for him. [email protected]

Is this correct and legit as far as anyone knows?

Thx,

M

Comment

Originally posted by Mark35mm View Post
            I'm about to buy a rep from Sead. This is the email I have for him. [email protected]

Thx,

M
            Yes, you can verify this mail adress on his TD-Site here on RWI ...
            https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...klist-may-26th
            WTB - Pam 224 - Pam 229 - Pam 382 - Pam 984 - Pam 985 - Pam 1312 - Pam 1313 - Pam 1314

Comment

Thx, I in fact got the address from that link. Still learning how to navigate the forum. Thx for the help

Comment

This is the email I have for him. [email protected]
                He has had that email for 15 years I am told lol.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

From Day One, I've used RWI to learn just about everything about owning a rep watch, at first I found it difficult to navigate the site but later on, it got easier as I became more familiar with it. Without the TDs list on this site, I'm sure I would lose plenty of dough by now.
                  WTB: VC Overseas Blue

Comment

Thx,

M
                    yes that’s the correct email.
                    I’ve bought 2 watches fromsead1999 in the last 3 weeks, your in very safe hands. Top quality service.
                    Last edited by Marky101; 31-05-21, 05:32.

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

He has had that email for 15 years I am told lol.
                      lolol he must be deleting mails everyday in order to keep up with his available space
                      "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                      "You!"

Comment

Be leery of anything and everything you find online. Most are a bad joke, a lie, or downright deceiving. A fool is born every minute. Dont be that fool. Double check, and triple check everything. Everything.
                        'My reps all take a lickin' but keep on ticking!' Bravo! A Rolex owner is never late. Even if he is late, he is still not late. RWI . Such a lovely place....... This could be Heaven or this could be Hell. We are all just prisoners here, of our own device. Relax, we are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like. But you can never leave.... Paperless Billing : "Sign up to get your bill online and save a tree"..... well my answer to that is : "Stop using toilet paper now and save thousands of trees Bozo ! "

Comment

Always always always follow the instructions in the TD section... to the letter. One of my preferred dealers over the years, Toro, is always having his websites ripped off with near identical URLs cropping up seemingly every other day!

Be careful out there guys

Comment

When in doubt, pm a TD here on rwi and ask for their email or link
                            Last edited by kavorca1; 04-06-21, 16:59.

Comment

It's really good to have this forum. I guess many people are easily getting into the wrong sites unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                              X