• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Pass Around - CONUS

Kappa1911

As a realist, you must give me the watch.
Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
And, I am on the other side of the lake. Let me know if you wanna do an "Olympic Torch Relay" kinda stuff...

That’s awesome! Let’s do it! I should be receiving any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: p0kiri

Kappa1911

Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
Took for its first spin through SC on the way to a league coaches meeting
1a76d2758a48c09f382bd047260e20ac.jpg

. More to come before she crosses the bridge to NC and [mention]Pokiri [/mention]

eff2c41000809019d9d8b027e71ba1ab.jpg

29/3/22
USA
I’m not sure who is keeping the list but I’d like to get in on this here in NJ. I’d take it to the Jersey shore… but NOT bring it in the water… just the boardwalk. Maybe another site or two.

Kappa1911

Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
[mention]Pokiri [/mention] how is life on the other side of the lake?

p0kiri

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/21
Almost forgot about the photos. Coming up soon.

Who’s next in the line btw??

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Kappa1911

Patron
Certified
31/5/22
CONUS
[mention]p0kiri [/mention] can not wait to see! I almost took a pic at the Nascar hall of fame but decided that was your state and didn't want to intrude ???? I think [mention]NoShenanigans19 [/mention] wanted to show us how NJ rolls.

29/3/22
USA
[mention]p0kiri [/mention] can not wait to see! I almost took a pic at the Nascar hall of fame but decided that was your state and didn't want to intrude ???? I think [mention]NoShenanigans19 [/mention] wanted to show us how NJ rolls.

Yes! I'd like to be next! p0kiri I’ll PM you my address for when you’re ready.

Reactions: Kappa1911

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Love that this continues to move around! Be sure to post whatever major city you are in/watch is going to so I can update the maps and lists~!

29/3/22
USA
I’ve been wearing it a lot since I received it. I set it once and haven’t had to wind it since. Besides runs to Home Depot, grocery stores and work… I finally had time out with it. My girlfriend and I hung out at our favorite lakeside spot watching the sunset on Saturday and took the bad boy on a kayak trip around the Shrewsbury River on a really hot Sunday. Truth be told, I didn’t feel comfortable wearing him on the trip so I switched to my G-Shock and put the Tiger in a dry bag… but did remove it to take one shot in the water. The watch is keeping great time and the gold link that oascom put on is holding up nice. Here are a few wrist shots with the places I mentioned in the background.

p0kiri

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/21
Hey! Yes, the watch has now moved from NC to NJ. Funny coz i see lot of families moving from Nj to NC. Lol

Sorry, have been under the weather but Nascar and CLT and DC airport were my in my list. Couldn’t do it.

Maybe next time.

p0kiri

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/11/21
Hey! Yes, the watch has now moved from NC to NJ. Funny coz i see lot of families moving from Nj to NC. Lol

Sorry, have been under the weather but Nascar and CLT and DC airport were my in my list. Couldn’t do it.

Maybe next time.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
@NoShinanegans19

Thanks for the photos and outing update. Awesome to be a small part of this fun journey the watch is going on. It isn’t even my watch but I feel connected to the journey beyond my wearing of it which is fun!

Reactions: NoShenanigans19