• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MASTER ULTRA THIN MOON ZF Side by side with Gen comparison.

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
I don’t like any Deco Rep , very hard to live with it , even it’s flawless..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry new here but what does Deco Rep mean and what do you not like about them?

I'm just in awe that ZF factory were able to create a movement with all the same complications to the same thinness...... I thought JLC and Zenith were the few who were able to create complicated automatic movements at 10mm and thinner...

Reactions: Asghar

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Trusty just release new black dial one by GF, seem the date pin is fix, I think it's perfect. But trusty don't show how is moon look like.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Sorry new here but what does Deco Rep mean and what do you not like about them?

I'm just in awe that ZF factory were able to create a movement with all the same complications to the same thinness...... I thought JLC and Zenith were the few who were able to create complicated automatic movements at 10mm and thinner...

Decorated movement Rep Open case back ..

VitZan

Known Member
23/4/19
Italy
Hi, curious to know if someone has already bought this wonderful Rep and can say to me if it's water resistant (shower)...

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Hi, curious to know if someone has already bought this wonderful Rep and can say to me if it's water resistant (shower)...

Showering with a leather strap?!

Reactions: Khomha

garaged

Known Member
17/4/17
Is there a review of the black dial version at all? Is that also a near-super-rep and is the moon on that one better?
I've looked at the few threads that are up on RWI but haven't found any reviews of the black dial, only the white/silver dial one (including the 180ish page thread).

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Funny thing that also on the GEN the date hand is also not perfectly aligned with the date number , ZF did a great job to have this same bad QC process as JLC ..

Reactions: XLR8R

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

With the crown construction, I highly doubt it, but you never know

wuhanclan

Horology Curious
19/5/19
I think the indices sticking up from the dial surface is deal breaker although I don't know how noticeable it will be with just the naked eye. I'd certainly trade a better executed dial for a slightly lesser finished movement.

Bioffa

Horology Curious
29/1/19
I think the indices sticking up from the dial surface is deal breaker although I don't know how noticeable it will be with just the naked eye. I'd certainly trade a better executed dial for a slightly lesser finished movement.
Totally agree

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

_username_

Looking Around
20/9/19
Very pretty thing and the tells are so small that it wouldn’t take away from the enjoyment in my view.

garaged

Known Member
17/4/17

Is this the case even with the GF V2?

XeroTeam

Looking Around
30/9/19
Has anyone bought a version of the ZF recently looking for how the power reserve holds up and if the raised indices are prominent IRL

Powyo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/19
This post is the very reason why I joined. Thanks so much, I guess it’s time to tell the wife that I am getting a new watch! ☺️

Reactions: Asghar

grandphuba

8/4/18
Is fixing the sticking out markers an easy fix for any competent watch maker or is this due to some flaw on the dial construction/material/etc?