• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MY (mostly) IWC collection

Peter Pan

29/1/13
After some years of rep collecting, I though I'd share my current collection with you. Although I have one more rep on order (Cartier Tank Louis), I think I am pretty well equipped for any occasion for now. Let's see how long that lasts... But on to my collection with some information about mods or straps (from left to right, top to bottom).

DSC04055.jpg

1. IWC Mark XVI (MK)
- Prof Crystal
- genuine dial, genuine handset, genuine date
- Jacob Strap

2. IWC Portofino Boutique Edition
- replacement MK dial
- replacement hand set (with correct 3-D shaped hands)
- genuine Croc strap

3. IWC Portofino Chrono
- Aftermarket 2xAR
- genuine Croc strap

4. IWC Portuguese white (YLF)
- stock
- genuine IWC Strap

5. IWC Portofino white
- Aftermarket 2xAR
- genuine Croc strap

6. IWC Portuguese ardoise (ZF)
- Prof Crystal
- genuine IWC strap

7. IWC Vintage Ingenieur Laureus (Noob)
- Prof Crystal
- genuine Croc strap

8. Rolex Explorer 1
- stock

9. Nomos Orion
- gen

Last edited:

mrr210

Horology Curious
23/4/18
Nice! A close up of #1 would be nice! Also I'm new to this so forgive me for the noob question but when u say gen dial and handset, this means u modded the rep with gen parts?

Citnes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/17
I'm in love with #6... If you're letting it go one day... Keep me in mind! I'll take it for sure:)

Peter Pan

29/1/13
Nice! A close up of #1 would be nice! Also I'm new to this so forgive me for the noob question but when u say gen dial and handset, this means u modded the rep with gen parts?

That is exactly what I did. Although the rep dial was not too bad, the gen parts plus the upgraded crystal make a massive improvement. One of my favorite watches for sure.

DSC04058.jpg

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Only pictures in post #4 are showing on Tapatalk. Whatever you did, do same to the others.

jaredjohnson

26/2/17
What's your version of white Portofino?
Would appreciate some close-ups, not many Portofinos around here

Reactions: Trdso