• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Will we see the any new IWC super reps?

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Anxiously awaiting any of the "Mission Earth" Ingenieur series (46mm) :matty:

swatchguy

Horology Curious
1/8/14
I was looking at Le Petit Prince as well. PT's got it now. Very tempting. If anybody's picked one up, a review would be great...

n1smo

Known Member
5/12/14
Love the PP, even if the dial color is a little off, we need more iwc quality reps like that.

TauHway

Known Member
31/1/12
Wish they would continue production of the Ingenieur Laureus. Could the sales for it be so bad they stopped. Didn't seem so from the good reviews online.

TommiBa

18/4/16
Stumbled across this more than a year after it was posten - are there still no super reps for IWC?

seeaye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/11
Stumbled across this more than a year after it was posten - are there still no super reps for IWC?

Lol.
The IWC scene has blown up since then so I didn't know if you were joking or not. There are too many to mention, just pick an IWC that you like and hit the search button and you will likely find some threads on it.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
TommiBa is re-animating many old threads... Post-point-collecting?

TommiBa

18/4/16
TommiBa is re-animating many old threads... Post-point-collecting?

Not at all - obviously i am just getting into this forum and as such i am reading through what interests me, didn't realize there was such a bad karma here, i mean you can't really expect a member who joins april 2016 to know whats happened prior to this date - but any rational member wanting to know more reads up on previous posts - apologies if it that isn't allowed here - although i dont see the harm.

I'd like to add that publicly questioning my ethics on grounds of interest isn't a very senior thing to do, and it would be very uncool if your doubt clings to my name like that, especially since i hope to use this forum for a very long time. honestly if i was hunting posts, dont you think i'd be a little quicker about it? no need for such suspicions - IMO..

But i'll keep in mind that it is frowned upon to reply to old threads, lesson learned

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Sorry. Keep cool. Sure it is allowed to post to old threads. But your question on any new IWC super-reps could be answered by some reading. OK, you'll find the info, I'm sure. :)

somewhat

Known Member
25/2/14
Not at all - obviously i am just getting into this forum and as such i am reading through what interests me, didn't realize there was such a bad karma here, i mean you can't really expect a member who joins april 2016 to know whats happened prior to this date - but any rational member wanting to know more reads up on previous posts - apologies if it that isn't allowed here - although i dont see the harm.

I'd like to add that publicly questioning my ethics on grounds of interest isn't a very senior thing to do, and it would be very uncool if your doubt clings to my name like that, especially since i hope to use this forum for a very long time. honestly if i was hunting posts, dont you think i'd be a little quicker about it? no need for such suspicions - IMO..

But i'll keep in mind that it is frowned upon to reply to old threads, lesson learned

109851826.png

Don't take things so personally, mate

I'm also interested in seeing more super reps but cmon tge top 10 threads are about them
And if watchbus is any indication there's more on the way!

TommiBa

18/4/16
109851826.png

Don't take things so personally, mate

I'm also interested in seeing more super reps but cmon tge top 10 threads are about them
And if watchbus is any indication there's more on the way!

Honestly form really made me laugh - thanks! :)
And I admit I took it very personally, i just really dislike it when my ethics are questioned, especially publicly - on the other hand I don't mind it when someone laughs at my "noobness" - after all that's what separates senior members from new ones :)

On a side note- there's no need for any more posts about my question in this thread, I got my answer pretty fast - and it was a great one!

somewhat

Known Member
25/2/14
Honestly form really made me laugh - thanks! :)
And I admit I took it very personally, i just really dislike it when my ethics are questioned, especially publicly - on the other hand I don't mind it when someone laughs at my "noobness" - after all that's what separates senior members from new ones :)

On a side note- there's no need for any more posts about my question in this thread, I got my answer pretty fast - and it was a great one!

Hey mate laughing and having fun at oneself is a good sign. I laughed first time someone posted this at me on another board :)

Anyways the thread is alive now may as well discuss what may be up and coming because there's some exciting releases that are barely preventing me pulling the trigger on a 5009
Which is bad because I just bought an AT and now my car needs repairs lol But hey welcome to the addiction

TommiBa

18/4/16
Hey mate laughing and having fun at oneself is a good sign. I laughed first time someone posted this at me on another board :)

Anyways the thread is alive now may as well discuss what may be up and coming because there's some exciting releases that are barely preventing me pulling the trigger on a 5009
Which is bad because I just bought an AT and now my car needs repairs lol But hey welcome to the addiction

Lol to the car remark, truly blows when that happens - but it (should be!) an easy priority.. I saw the 5009 on watchbus and it looks awesome, especially on the youtube vid they put up.. but IMO it's a little large, i prefer watches between 36 and 42mm :)

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
^ 36mm? Thats a ladies size these days mate. You need Minimum 40mm to 46mm is perfect :)