• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Ok this is a new rep but do they even make the gen? Lol

1f3760c10bd24caefb4fba7cd4544622.jpg
ff40e8e38aba2a93e321235b81f33333.jpg
25bb1a905f8ede9e6bdd40dc658546df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh snap , Yes offcourse there is a Gen... It's the Big Bang Ferrari with the Molten titanium bezel, there is also the Molten Gold carbon bezel too . I actually prefer the Gen of this to the Big Bang Gen Titanium case with Checkered Carbon bezel.

Actually tried on the Gen exact titanium version at an AD last year but thought it would never be repped or at least no so soon haha.
Curious if they used actual Titanium for the carbon bezel , it doesn't look quite as detailed but nice try I guess. I'll wait to see more pics.

Gen in Gold Version.
VT2wQ2.jpg

Last edited:

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Ok this is a new rep but do they even make the gen? Lol

1f3760c10bd24caefb4fba7cd4544622.jpg
ff40e8e38aba2a93e321235b81f33333.jpg
25bb1a905f8ede9e6bdd40dc658546df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wallet hurting now when this pop up...lolz. ordering the ceramic now. I love the white dial and black combine

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
This is not correct carbon fiber version. The gen la full carbon fiber case, dial and bezel.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Why do people quick to assume certain versions don't exist when it's easy to just check the internet these days LOL. Yes , there is a Titanium Version also, the main thing missing is the red sapphire crystal. The Full checkerd Carbon version also has a red crystal .

Gen Here.

APboyboy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Is it easy to obtain a shorter strap and change it ourself?

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
Is there any indication of running seconds on these watches? With the chronograph stopped, how does one know - at a glance - if the watch is running? I'd rather have an indication than the prancing horse.

Reactions: Katarsis

SirWolfy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/9/17
I looked and looked and looked and i still think that the Big Bang F1 is much better looking than this one, they have the same movement, sec @ 9, cheaper, ofc is 3mm bigger and 0.5mm thicker but i think that if you put them side by side the F1 wins it! But that's just me, dont get me wrong i like this one too but not as much as the F1.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I looked and looked and looked and i still think that the Big Bang F1 is much better looking than this one, they have the same movement, sec @ 9, cheaper, ofc is 3mm bigger and 0.5mm thicker but i think that if you put them side by side the F1 wins it! But that's just me, dont get me wrong i like this one too but not as much as the F1.

There are two different watches in terms of Gen.

As regards movement, Gen uses an in house Unico Movement which a lot more better looking and more reliable than the old regular swiss 7750 movement in the Hublot King Power F1.
If it's the reps you're comparing, the movement is the same old chinese movement in both the HB Ferrari and King Power F1. The HB Ferrari rep is just decorated to look like the Unico.

As regards looks I'd say the Hublot ferrari looks a lot more interesting as it's a skeleton style dial .

Size wise the F1 is 48mm while the Ferrari is 45mm but sit on the risk quite similar as I've tried both on in gen.

I've always loved the Hublot King Power build and wished V6 did more variations Of the King power as at now it's just the that F1 in Stainless steel , they didn't even bother with the ceramic version. Personally if V6 took on the Hublot King Power Unico with similar or even better decorated than the ferrari I'd jump on it fast.

As at now i just think the rep HB Ferrari is a better option and far more interesting that Stainless steel King Power one.

If we were to compare a Gen Hublot King Power F1 skeleton version like the Ayrton senna King Power F1 then hands down a better looking piece than the big bang Ferrari in my opinion so a better comparison.

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
There are two different watches in terms of Gen.

As regards movement, Gen uses an in house Unico Movement which a lot more better looking and more reliable than the old regular swiss 7750 movement in the Hublot King Power F1.
If it's the reps you're comparing, the movement is the same old chinese movement in both the HB Ferrari and King Power F1. The HB Ferrari rep is just decorated to look like the Unico.

As regards looks I'd say the Hublot ferrari looks a lot more interesting as it's a skeleton style dial .

Size wise the F1 is 48mm while the Ferrari is 45mm but sit on the risk quite similar as I've tried both on in gen.

I've always loved the Hublot King Power build and wished V6 did more variations Of the King power as at now it's just the that F1 in Stainless steel , they didn't even bother with the ceramic version. Personally if V6 took on the Hublot King Power Unico with similar or even better decorated than the ferrari I'd jump on it fast.

As at now i just think the rep HB Ferrari is a better option and far more interesting that Stainless steel King Power one.

If we were to compare a Gen Hublot King Power F1 skeleton version like the Ayrton senna King Power F1 then hands down a better looking piece than the big bang Ferrari in my opinion so a better comparison.
Will see what quality and built the unico versions will represent.
According to my TD the so called Ti version wont be solid ti as stated but only the plates.
In the meantime im enjoying my v6 F1, a true superrep, the way they finished the steel case sith that ti looking shade is amazing, dial and whole case too, one of the best ive bought recently, and you dont need anytjing to do with it, its just perfect, comfy fir the money ;)
64388c04554d45eb06b9d62e309fe8fc.jpg
4565e46b78f17d63fa013db7d7076b95.jpg
8a006c604fd3746dca06f3345dd72c3b.jpg
791fc0f51c5c4bef68adbd8ce47dbd51.jpg
8a115fba63bba98f64cc83ed8198bd77.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Reactions: csthe

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I've seen so many pics of this King Power F1 on the forum to know it's a decent build. It's a well made by V6 factory and even tried on the gen, so besides obvious flaws the most accurate and only V6 King power out . To me I just wish V6 will take on a lot more interesting King Power Variations as not so sold on this one. I would have preferred the F1 ceramic version or even a V6 King Power black magic and a lot of more interesting King Power's as not so drawn to the F1. Till then I'd try my hands on one of the Unico Ferrari's instead. No one even has it in hand yet or with nice wrist pics so you never know you might be swayed to Ferrari and F1 becomes second best lol . Just my opinion... Well enjoy the F1 ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hasselbaink