• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 Hublot Big Bang 2013 Ferrari Ceramic

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
There are two models in that version if you google it online.

I've asked an AD before . The full checkered carbon version and the titanium case with checkered carbon bezel version in the same red combination all have red sapphire . Yes other colour combinations have clear colourless crystal but those two have a red sapphire. They have a red tint to them, maybe the one you saw was at a certain angle or not actual pics.

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
I wonder why didn't the AD show us pic of the one in red sapphire crystal, rather than end up we order and they come telling us dosen't have that. just curious on that, not saying if they really don't have. :D

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I wonder why didn't the AD show us pic of the one in red sapphire crystal, rather than end up we order and they come telling us dosen't have that. just curious on that, not saying if they really don't have. :D

'AD" is Authorised dealer (For Hublot) not 'TD' (Trusted Dealers on here) . None of the new Titanium V6 Big bang Ferrari watches come with the red sapphire . I must say they all still look quite good so it is worth getting your hands on them, as that is a flaw that can be overlooked ;) . I believe the V6 Factory definitely had the gen for the ceramic version as it's as close as it gets without a clone movement. The Titanium version I think they probably used the same base of the Gen ceramic version and just used internet pictures to get an idea . We all know internet poster pictures aren't always exactly as actual watch so they probably didn't pay that much attention to detail or maybe its another extra cost for a red Sapphire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hasselbaink

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
Oh I will post many wrist shots :D but I can't wait for that watch :D

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Miguel is correct, the crystal is incorrect on this. I but the more you guys buy it the faster V2 w correct crystal will be out lol

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
He first said it is and then I paid and he said not in stock...

Hasselbaink

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I seriously doubt this is a rep.
Looks pretty much a gen to me but you never know when V/ is going to be rep this and reach such a high level.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I can't wait to see wrists shots as that's usually my final deciding factor. So please share guys as soon as you get.

I was wondering if it has similar dimensions as gen and so if a gen strap would fit ??

Reactions: csthe

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yes. dimensions should be spot on to gen as well as strap support.

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
TLDR; I guess I ordered this watch guys, lmao. Knowing my luck, it'll be that particular one I didn't like with all the poor machining. I'll follow up with TS Watch to see if I at least get some QC photos or if they already punted this one overseas and it's on its way to me.

Today I checked my one of bank accounts and noticed a -$635.54 charge from some weird place.

aaa.png

I never used that bank account other than with TS Watch previously--it's a bank with an international presence so I've only ever used it to facilitate funds transfers, but it had Mastercard for debit, and all my CCs were Visa, lol.

TS Watch had tried to charge me unsuccessfully around a week ago when I placed the order, I guess there were issues with the Payment Gateway at the time, so I told them to just cancel, especially after seeing what I perceived to be terrible machining and finishes from their website photos. Well, I checked TS Watch, and it says my order is Awaiting Shipping instead of Cancelled/Payment Failure.

Lucky me :rofl:

bbbb.png

Of course, this is a bit shady and I'm not thrilled--clearly, they kept trying to charge the card after I told them to forget it. If they wanted me to order that badly, I could have just switched to Transferwise and saved on a bunch of transaction costs. Also my banker gave me a new Mastercard CC which has no foreign transaction fees so I could have just paid in CNY directly instead of having to pay for the USD --> CNY transaction fee.

Whatever. If it's really bad I guess I can just gift it. Or if I'm lucky and they actually send me QC photos I can reject for a refund.

Last edited:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Ok this is a new rep but do they even make the gen? Lol

1f3760c10bd24caefb4fba7cd4544622.jpg
ff40e8e38aba2a93e321235b81f33333.jpg
25bb1a905f8ede9e6bdd40dc658546df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk