• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered a classic fusion 38mm

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Looks good, let us know when it arrives and be sure to post a lot of pictures, a lot of interest in this one here!

Reactions: frankdux1987

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
My wrists are quite small anyway, i wear a gen datejust 31mm now so the 38 will feel perfect. Ive got a 42mm ap and it looks hugeee on me

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Ah, crap. Just when I thought I was done (JUST got a transocean and navitimer 8 at my doorstep today.....) I see this. 38mm perfect size for my 6.5 inch wrists and in titanium. Hublot is just about the only brand I have not gotten anything from yet. I always liked their classic fusion line. These pictures just might have cost me another 400.00. Then I truly think I have had all the reps I've always wanted. Yep. Done after this last one. Now which color to get.

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
My wrists are quite small anyway, i wear a gen datejust 31mm now so the 38 will feel perfect. Ive got a 42mm ap and it looks hugeee on me

I've got a 7.5 inch wrist and my AP 15400 (41mm) looks just a tad too large. I also have an AP 15202 (39mm), the cheap DC version, and it fits me perfectly.

If you can, will you please measure the case length (top lugs to bottom lugs) of your watch, whenever you receive it. Thank you.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
ef0addbf2e99cf5403eaa7188ac82ab2.jpg

I ordered 42 mm very nice will fix new grey crocodile skin new restitching, with Double AR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
ef0addbf2e99cf5403eaa7188ac82ab2.jpg

I ordered 42 mm very nice will fix new grey crocodile skin new restitching, with Double AR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always see you with some rose gold reps, do you have any feedback on how long the rose gold lasts and how badly it fades? I am very curious about this, obviously the weight will be way off.

Reactions: Repworld

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I always see you with some rose gold reps, do you have any feedback on how long the rose gold lasts and how badly it fades? I am very curious about this, obviously the weight will be way off.

fades RG Reps that’s not true info, I have 3 RG 2 hublot JJjF very well made and one Iwc ZF 7 days all great sorry no any idea about weight comparing to Gen , in general reps need higher care from water and swimming...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
My Hublot arrived today.

i ordered from puretime on the 30th August. On the 1st September i was sent QC pics. I agreed and today 10th September i received the watch delivered to my address in the UK.

All feedback welcome.

I am happy with the watch, the only downside is you can hear the movement. I wasnt sure if you would hear it on these top quality replicas, and as this is my 1st rep im used to hearing no noise from my gen datejust 31mm. I have attached pics next to the rolex so you can see the size difference

cheers

https://postimg.cc/gallery/1eyz9804c/

stoyania

15/4/16
My Hublot arrived today.

i ordered from puretime on the 30th August. On the 1st September i was sent QC pics. I agreed and today 10th September i received the watch delivered to my address in the UK.

All feedback welcome.

I am happy with the watch, the only downside is you can hear the movement. I wasnt sure if you would hear it on these top quality replicas, and as this is my 1st rep im used to hearing no noise from my gen datejust 31mm. I have attached pics next to the rolex so you can see the size difference

cheers

congrats mate! lloks very nice!
how is the quality of the strap? is the rubber soft or is the clasp leaving marks on your wrist?

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
My Hublot arrived today.

All feedback welcome.

cheers

Congratulations. The watch fits your wrist perfectly. As per our previous conversation, what is the overall case length? Thank you.