Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

It's not Titanium. It's SS

Comment

Originally posted by Idreamofgenie View Post
        It's not Titanium. It's SS
        Thank you

Comment

How does the 42mm wear by the way? I hear conflicting stories, that 42mm wears smaller and 45 wears well for its size, and others saying the opposite. Anyone try both? Or have advice in general?

Comment

Originally posted by justchillinfambo View Post
            How does the 42mm wear by the way? I hear conflicting stories, that 42mm wears smaller and 45 wears well for its size, and others saying the opposite. Anyone try both? Or have advice in general?
            So here is a pic of the 45mm and 42mm version the 45mm one is gen at the AD. The 42 wears pretty small for its size. You see the 42mm AP diver and the 41mm royal oak wearing much bigger the 42mm is more classy the 45mm a little bit more masculine and sportier.

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hublot1704 View Post
              So here is a pic of the 45mm and 42mm version the 45mm one is gen at the AD. The 42 wears pretty small for its size. You see the 42mm AP diver and the 41mm royal oak wearing much bigger the 42mm is more classy the 45mm a little bit more masculine and sportier.

Gesendet von meinem COL-L29 mit Tapatalk
              Wow thanks for the amazing write up, so what do you think I should go for if I typically like 41mm watches? I don't like anything smaller than 40mm.... but 40mm is okay. if the 42mm wears like a 40mm or above that's not bad for me. But if the 45mm wears like a 42 I might change my order...

Comment

No problem!
                It wears at least like a 40mm so I mean the AP15400 and the diver definitely wear much bigger than 41mm and 42mm during to their Case and lug plots. the 42mm Hublot wears a little bit bigger than a 40mm Daytona so maybe about 41 to 42mm. The 45 model wears noticeable bigger I would say, difference is that the Classic fusion is very thin which is very nice comparing to a 42mm diver with its 14mm height (which is by the way necessary for a sport watch). So you don't need to change your order I would say It is a classy and beatiful watch, even more in person ! And the movement is a dream, I have never had such a smooth movement on a stock rep besides the noob daytona

Comment

Hi guys, just got my new hublot cf jjf 42 I black. Anyone know how to swap the strap? What tools do I need, and is there a tutorial somewhere?

I also wondering how to do if I face troubles with the watch or need a service? Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick87 View Post
                    Hi guys, just got my new hublot cf jjf 42 I black. Anyone know how to swap the strap? What tools do I need, and is there a tutorial somewhere?

I also wondering how to do if I face troubles with the watch or need a service? Any ideas?
                    Youtube and the search button here is the key =)

Comment

Working...
                    X