• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Classic Fusion JJF V2 (2021) IS BACK ! (Thank you Steve!)

Anthropoid

Horology Curious
2/12/21
Hello guys,

I would like to share information with you. It's been a while since the JJF factory has been closed because there have been a lot of rumors that it was raided or that they simply have holidays. I personally tried to get this watch among trusted dealers for about 2 months. It also cost me a lot of energy. Even some dealers said the JJF would never be opened again. I was already so desperate that I was looking for a JJF watch at Vietnamese dealers who even asked for them around 800€-1000. Then I wrote my man Steve from Theonewatches and he told me he can source them, I really didn't want to believe it at first because all the dealers said it was impossible to get them, but I trusted him and he really succeeded. He managed to get them and he even sent me QC photos and I am very happy with them. I highly recommend Steve and Theonewatches for everyone who would like to get JJFs. He is very kind and always helpful. Special thanks to you Steve :thumbsup:! This is everything from me and I hope I helped some of you and that you will also buy JJF from him.

QC PICS: https://imgur.com/a/4ZFHH8b

Last edited:
Reactions: Hasselbaink

nnt33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/15
Have you received the watch yet?
how is it so far?
I’ve got one from a while back but mine is practically like a manual winding watch. I fully wind it and it lasts for about 30-36 hours but even if I wear it all day it still dies out.
Does anyone know what the best fix for this would be?

Anthropoid

Horology Curious
2/12/21
Have you received the watch yet?
how is it so far?
I’ve got one from a while back but mine is practically like a manual winding watch. I fully wind it and it lasts for about 30-36 hours but even if I wear it all day it still dies out.
Does anyone know what the best fix for this would be?

Hello there,
sorry for my late response. I have already received the watch and it's working perfect for me. The genuine has power reserve of 42 hours. You have two options. You might take it to a watchmaker and ask him what might be the problem. Or the second option is to buy a winder that is going to wind your watch.

nnt33

27/9/15
Got a winder but problem is, it still doesn’t wind it. On wrist or on winder. Only manually wind the crown would work. Probably watchmaker would be best option

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hello, was it a JJF one ?

nnt33

27/9/15
Hello, was it a JJF one ?
Yes it is.
haven’t had a chance to bring it to a watchmaker but definitely a problem with movement or perhaps spring. Not sure hence asking to see if anyone that has sound knowledge of watch movement could shine some light

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
haven’t had a chance to bring it to a watchmaker but definitely a problem with movement or perhaps spring. Not sure hence asking to see if anyone that has sound knowledge of watch movement could shine some light
Maybe your TD could send you another movement and you could make a watchmaker replace the defective one... Is it a recent watch ?

nnt33

27/9/15
Maybe your TD could send you another movement and you could make a watchmaker replace the defective one... Is it a recent watch ?

Whole movement doesn’t sound right. Problem with trying to return a watch and that is that it’s such a hassle. Sending it to China etc.

It might be a small component or so. But no not a recent one. Sometime mid last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Whole movement doesn’t sound right.
You should have a guarantee for less than 2 years, even it's not in the rep culture. The price for a new movement will be less than fixing it...

processengr

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/15
Sorry to resurrect this thread from February, but I have the same watch purchased in March, with the exact same problem! It has a skeletonized rotor, wonder if it is the issue?