• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FM Vanguard V45 Tourbillon Skeleton

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
I have a bad feeling that the f¥|€<*}ing Royal Mail lost my package..the watch should have been already with me but the tracking is stuck at a certain point w/o further updates since 5 days..

I am soooooo mad and nervous that I could go to London to look for it by myself

And? Hope you got it?

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
And? Hope you got it?

Didn’t get it..
I am trying to open an investigation with the sender since the past 10 days the tracking is frozen and the shipment is being sent from EU to EU country..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
After 12 days of silence the tracking nr. was updated, the package arrived in my home country and I expect it to be delivered tomorrow. I will update the post once I have more info..

Reactions: roadtofreedom

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
After 12 days of silence the tracking nr. was updated, the package arrived in my home country and I expect it to be delivered tomorrow. I will update the post once I have more info..

Excellent news, very excited to see your review as this is #1 on my wish list.

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13

Nice, can't wait for your review

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

giphy.gif

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18

I'm more nervous than you are .....

High quality photos and video, I will pay you 50% of cost :):):):)

Reactions: trdesign

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Let me post some quick photos and impressions. Got the watch this morning, due to some obligations just 1hr ago I could enjoy it a little bit..

The watch is excellent in all it’s details, a small “-“ goes to the deployant clasp which looks a little bit thin, wobbly, hard to open (this is maybe due to the clasp being new and should be used a little bit to be more smooth) while the other “-“ goes to the crystal being w/o AR coating (don’t know how is on the genuine but this kind of watches, skeleton, simply need to have double AR to enjoy all the nice details of the movement).

The watch is big (you’ll see it later on compared to some 44-47mm watches) and thick (but we knew that already). On the other side, being from carbon and skeleton the watch is extremely light and confortable to wear.

Being “lugless” it wears nicely, Finishing level is great (especially on the skeleton dial/movement), case looks great, crown incl. Printing on the dial, case are clear.

The strap is as well nice, inner side is rubber while the outer part is some sort of canvas. Nevertheless, I will order a custom made strap for this one, will opt for a bright color in order not to have the full black watch and I belive the case/dial/details of the watch will be seen in better light. The hands have lume (sorry no photo at the moment).

photos and video..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Before all of you ask me where I got it, I have a business partner in China that helps me from time to time to source some special stuff for me that I don’t see at our TD’s website. I cannot link any of you with him since it is something that he does only for me, you should all wait our TD to post this one as available (should be soon).

Forgot to write, my wrist is rather skinny at 17.5-18cm

If you have Q’s about the watch, shoot and I’ll do my best to provide you with A’s

Reactions: bill33

ianh101

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/19
dadog13 It's a jawdroppingly gorgeous thing, and the reason for my first post here, and will be the first rep I buy (that isn't from a far-eastern warehouse).
I will be waiting patiently for the TDs to get stock.
Many thanks for taking the time to post your pictures and impressions.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
It's a nice rep but I just can't get over the thickness - which is a shame!

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Man, your videos are great.

Too noisy, isn´t it?

Not noisy, compared to other tourbillons that I have/I had the noise level is the same..
If you’re in a quiet room you can hear it but I like that..the noise level is just enough for my taste

Reactions: roadtofreedom

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Not noisy, compared to other tourbillons that I have/I had the noise level is the same..
If you’re in a quiet room you can hear it but I like that..the noise level is just enough for my taste

This piece in SS should be stunning