• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what is the best rep for ROLEX GMT with ceramic bezel?

nibhelim

Do not accept unsolicited offers
10/11/20
Hi Folks,

I need your help cause I'm lost with all the different prices, factories and versions available. Is there a consensus on the best rep for a GMT (ideally the batman with jubilee bracelet, but I am very open to the pepsi and the brown and black too) with 2 colors ceramic bezel?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
12/5/20
SoCal
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex part of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. You have to put in a little effort on your own.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
12/5/20
SoCal
Hi Folks,

I need your help cause I'm lost with all the different prices, factories and versions available. Is there a consensus on the best rep for a GMT (ideally the batman with jubilee bracelet, but I am very open to the pepsi and the brown and black too) with 2 colors ceramic bezel?

:picard2:

nibhelim

10/11/20
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex part of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't. You have to put in a little effort on your own.

I did do the reading you suggested, I already have my trusted dealer where I usually buy from. As per the rep I found some old discussion where I could not find the current versions of noob or gmf that are in the factories right now so I was wondering if there was an easy answer to that question. Already in this tread I got 3 different factories suggested... do you have a link to share so I can read more on that? Help is appreciated

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
I did do the reading you suggested, I already have my trusted dealer where I usually buy from. As per the rep I found some old discussion where I could not find the current versions of noob or gmf that are in the factories right now so I was wondering if there was an easy answer to that question. Already in this tread I got 3 different factories suggested... do you have a link to share so I can read more on that? Help is appreciated

Nope, there is no easy answer to this question.
There are plenty of current threads on the new releases of GMTs. Noob and ARF just released new versions. GMF has a version. Pretty sure there a couple others.

Sent from the RWI App

nycwatchguy1989

15/1/16
East Coast
Besides the obvious RF, I think the two tone rose gold GMT has a really clean bezel if you want to consider the 126711

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nibhelim

10/11/20
Besides the obvious RF, I think the two tone rose gold GMT has a really clean bezel if you want to consider the 126711

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I really like the two tone rose gold! Which factory are you referring to?

nibhelim

10/11/20
I agree. if you're looking for R-factory Rolex, which is considered the best 1:1. You have to pm Quetip, he is their main guy.

PS. R-Factory watches are reserved only for our special members only.

It must be fun trolling people!

nibhelim

10/11/20
I agree. if you're looking for R-factory Rolex, which is considered the best 1:1. You have to pm Quetip, he is their main guy.

PS. R-Factory watches are reserved only for our special members only.

I mean I asked a relatively simple question without pretending anything, or saying I want a perfect rep. Don't get all the hate and snobbery... I just would like to buy one rep and wanted a suggestion from the forum. I understand that is not that simple but there is no need to troll...

AlphaProt

Respected Member
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
I mean I asked a relatively simple question without pretending anything, or saying I want a perfect rep. Don't get all the hate and snobbery... I just would like to buy one rep and wanted a suggestion from the forum. I understand that is not that simple but there is no need to troll...

Yeah I know. But we get that A LOT over here.
Trust me a lot of us is asking the same questions too, that's why there are multiple threads that covers this topic and discuss the details of this over and over and over and over again.
Yes we all read off those topics and offer our consensus, if any values are added. That's what this community is about.
So can you imagine then we get multiple threads like yours asking these "simple" questions? It's like you're not really doing your homework are you?

Reactions: kavorca1

nibhelim

10/11/20
Isn't easier to just link the discussion you are referring to? I can do my reading, you guys don't have to repeat yourself and everyone is happy!

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

You could always just ask your TD which one is the best. Since you usually buy from him, he should know what would be a good choice for you based on what you usually buy from him.

Once you realize that you are the only one responsible for spending your own money and that others don't want to make the decision for you will be alright.

Reactions: AlphaProt