• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ziczac Leather daily works (vnhandcraftart)

gavmeister

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/16
The biggest issue with them is they don’t allow me to pay them. I’ve asked like 200 times!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone using RWI
His straps are fantastic. I have bought at least a dozen from him. You will not regret it. Wish all my strap dealers would work on a supply me first get paid later basis.
He is clearly an honorable and good guy.

D

d4m.test

Yeah, I like him a lot. Very kind, earnest. And thankfully he’s now been compensated :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
Got my second strap from Ziczac Leather, again top notch communication and excellent strap for my IWC Big Pilot. Compared to my genuine IWC strap, this is very good quality. Custom length, custom color.

D

d4m.test

Got my second strap from Ziczac Leather, again top notch communication and excellent strap for my IWC Big Pilot. Compared to my genuine IWC strap, this is very good quality. Custom length, custom color.

That's a very beautiful combination!

SiNNO

Known Member
8/2/16
Didn't realize you were a trader on RWI.

I bought a strap from you through eBay - Love the quality and workmanship!

image.png

image.png

Mikey101

5/5/17
I'd love a new black leather for Vacheron Overseas and for AP15400

That VCOS insert is the problem. Finding a suitable insert so the strap doesn't just hang in the wind is proving quite the challenge. Cang is the man tho, he made me a VCOS strap and through no fault if his own it wouldn't fit due to the insert, he fully refunded me, effectively losing time and money on the strap. Cang is such a pleasant and honourable guy to deal with. I have about 20 of his straps either custom or through eBay. Quality is great.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I can really vouch for Cang beacause I bought a ready made strap on ebay from him, his stuff is great quality at an unbeatable price! I'm very happy to see you here on RWI! :)

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
That VCOS insert is the problem. Finding a suitable insert so the strap doesn't just hang in the wind is proving quite the challenge. Cang is the man tho, he made me a VCOS strap and through no fault if his own it wouldn't fit due to the insert, he fully refunded me, effectively losing time and money on the strap. Cang is such a pleasant and honourable guy to deal with. I have about 20 of his straps either custom or through eBay. Quality is great.

Sent from the RWI App
Yea I have 6 of his. Just patiently waiting for a AP 15400 option :)

farravi

Known Member
18/6/17
I think it would suit any build, whether vintage or modern, loving the detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk