• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Planning to buy my first replica sub soon. Have some questions.

d0wnd3

Looking Around
7/6/22
Bucharest, Romania
Hey guys. I am planning to buy my first Rolex Submariner replica next week.

I recently made an account here and started reading all the FAQ and "For Noobs" posts I could find.

I decided to go with this Trusted dealer: https://www.intime06.co/new-arrival...c-904l-steel-vsf-1-1-best-edition-vs3235.html

I am looking to get a Rolex "Kermit" 126610LV and I read that "VSF" or "Noob" make the best replicas. So I went to the trusted dealer's website and found a "VSF Best Edition" Rolex 126610LV

I plan to buy this replica using bitcoin, but I am still unsure about some things.

1. How can I know if this is an actual "Made by VSF" replica, and I am not getting something else.
2. I read that VSF and NOOB factories were raided, so are they back? Are they still producing? Where can I find factory news?
3. Why are A. Lange & Söhne replicas so hard to find?

Thank You

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Welcome aboard Sir,

So you've picked the watch, narrowed it down to 2 factories and picked the TD, well done :thumbsup:

1. If you buy from a Trusted Dealer, you will get what you pay for. They're not going to risk their reputation on here, by selling you A and then shipping you B.

2. If the TD says they can get you VSF (check timeline before sending payment would be my advice) they will get you VSF.

As for Noob, there was a big thread and a factory update thread too (see below, but both a little out of date), but I think, unless others correct me, that Noob is gone, so you're left with your other choice of factory - VSF.

And the VSF 126610LV is gorgeous, have one myself.

3. I suspect it's a combination of Supply/demand & complexity but primarily supply/demand.

Everyone wants a sub ;)

Best of luck with your order

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...67-raids-happening-message-from-reddit-dealer

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...01-collected-list-of-current-factory-statuses

Reactions: d0wnd3

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I am looking to get a Rolex "Kermit" 126610LV and I read that "VSF" or "Noob" make the best replicas. So I went to the trusted dealer's website and found a "VSF Best Edition" Rolex 126610LV

P..DR..D mentioned the most you have to know:)
What i can add, i s that you should know that a VSF has got a winding issue in there movement which can be an issue sooner or later (more sooner).

At the moment, since i figured that out that they build this movement with a very cheap manufactured part, i prefer the CLEAN Factory 126610LV (Which in fact is not the kermit, its the starbucks).
Kermit has aluminium Insert, and ref 16610LV.

Hope i helped:)

TheDarkChild

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
3/1/21
England
How’s the process going of your first purchase?

I’ve used only InTime for my entire collection they have never disappointed If they say it’s VSF then it will be.

few things to remember they are reps so will never be perfect something I have to remind myself off as I have both Gens and reps and try and compare normally I can’t see to many tells, and when on the wrist not many will know.

I have an ARF explorer that is passable but hasn’t got an aligned rehault which annoys me but missed that on the QC shots I also found that the NO factory can get close to a decent clasp there is always a gap or poor edges, seeing as 3D printing is a thing you’d think they’d get the bracket and clasp pretty much perfect.

MY sub from ZF is pretty good but as a noob bracelet on as they seemed to be great with bracelets (sadly they are gone)

Always make sure the bezel is coming out of the clean factory as they seem to be making the best bezels

in fact Clean seem to be making some decent reps just ordered the pepsi after 3 years of waiting for someone to make one I can live with as none will be perfect. After checking QC I green lit it but wasn’t happy with the clasp so when it arrives I’ll most likely get an after market clasp form another factory or off eBay.

you’ll get one with a perfect centered date window but have speed bumps so you decline it then you’ll get one with perfect bezel but poor hands or wonky markers etc it’s what you can live with or fix after by buying parts and having someone build it for you (known as Frankensteining your watch)

im no expert but I do have a great eye for detail. What I suggest is find a good quality images of the watch you want that is Gen (watch finder I use) to study the Gen then look at thr QC images you receive from Ryan’s team at InTime.

so what I will say is just make sure you check things

like date will, rehault alignment. Markers are all straight, SEL are good. Hands look right, font is good all the things that are easy to spot.

also the watch is the Starbucks thr kermit was the 40mm older version ;)

happy rep shopping fella

Reactions: P..DR..D

TheDarkChild

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
3/1/21
England
Also I. Regards to the . Lange & Söhne reps being hard to find is probably down to demand. They are beautiful watches but not replicated as they won’t sell as well as say a Rolex Daytona. So cost would be high. Also you’ll find some companies aren’t copied at all take Bremont make great watches no reps this is due to popularity.

that’s my view on it