• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots 6th - 12th May 2019

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
IMG-3377.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Like that model.

Is your box full? Sent you a couple of PMs over the past couple weeks and no answer. One today.

:( Slowly but surely getting through them, every time I get through a few my notifications fill. I know there is one sitting there about the speedy panda. I think the movement has died. So you could be in luck it could be on its way to you, all you have to do is put a movement into it. I have no idea where it originated. I got her as a present from hasel53128

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
:( Slowly but surely getting through them, every time I get through a few my notifications fill. I know there is one sitting there about the speedy panda. I think the movement has died. So you could be in luck it could be on its way to you, all you have to do is put a movement into it. I have no idea where it originated. I got her as a present from hasel53128

As luck would have it, I have one of those movements sitting in a really foul speedy that @GC gave me.

Reactions: KJ2020

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida

I had a message or notification from you and fat fingered the Dismiss button.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I had a message or notification from you and fat fingered the Dismiss button.

Ah that was in the vintage section. I love your 1964 Omega RG.

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
IT'S HUMPDAY, MATES!! Let's all, uh, ah, Hump?? heh! (Just had a Senior Moment which abandoned the witticism I just had.) Anyhoots, on this august of weekdays, this ride was requested by another mate who had shown me his blue dialed TIMEX IQ DIVER watch, so, as requested, here it is. I've had it for a while, had it in the drink; great looker on the wrist. I'm just impressed with the recent originality and creativeness TIMEX has offered the public. dave: