• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pure Gold - post you FG watches here for our ogling pleasure

Cowboy45

12/2/18
USA
Oh wow you have a great taste on vehicles mate! I reckoned that there is not too many people that prefer NA. I had the Panamera S and yes, that beast is powerful regardless of its state being completely stock. What year of making is yours if I may know mate? I am wondering how the latest one drives though...

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Thanks! It's a 2013, I have looked at the new ones but am not a huge fan of the rear end. I am going to look at a 911 today. Depending on what the dealership has I will drive the new one to compare it. Can't decide on the next car I'm stuck between another Porsche or an AMG.

Hope this is appropriate as it's slightly off topic, but it's gold as well.
eb35be11d72a3dfd24377f0b6c93bea0.jpg

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thanks! It's a 2013, I have looked at the new ones but am not a huge fan of the rear end. I am going to look at a 911 today. Depending on what the dealership has I will drive the new one to compare it. Can't decide on the next car I'm stuck between another Porsche or an AMG.

Hope this is appropriate as it's slightly off topic, but it's gold as well.
eb35be11d72a3dfd24377f0b6c93bea0.jpg

All Gold is welcome :)

Reactions: Cowboy45

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
That thing is hideous :p I think you should sell it to me :D

Lol, I sold it before and begged to buy it back. You would want to be quick if i make that mistake again :)