Pure Gold - post you FG watches here for our ogling pleasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

TD Marvelous Replica still offers these AFAIK, cheap too around $200 IIRC. Go to the images and click on more at the bottom to see the gold ones

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...39-6241-series
    Thanks for the tip! Great value too.

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

For the day that is in it. Happy Halloween.

The collection

Comment

The collection

Comment

The collection

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

I want it! Where can I get it??? Lol

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by sergiofp94 View Post

I want it! Where can I get it??? Lol

Sent from the RWI App
                  There are various reports on this one. It is generally believed to be discontinued unfortunately.

The collection

Comment

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post

Wow what a beauty, what factory is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Maiden View Post

Wow what a beauty, what factory is this?
                          It is a Cartel watch as far as I remember. I got it of Sead a long time ago.

The collection

Comment

The collection

Comment

Comment

The collection

Comment

Working...
                                X