• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Horrible experience with slaughterer62 watch modder

TheGarethJones

Known Member
4/4/18
My favorite part was when you excused yourself for being rude because you didn’t know it was a mod... not because it’s... you know... crappy to be rude to people.

Truth be told, I’m just posting in an epic thread.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
My favorite part was when you excused yourself for being rude because you didn’t know it was a mod... not because it’s... you know... crappy to be rude to people.

Truth be told, I’m just posting in an epic thread.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Exactly, apparently it's OK to be rude to normal members.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Epic thread or not, I just learned of it 5 Minutes ago. Thanks to anyone who approached it with the necessary objectivity and humor.Raddave has an entertaining read in his PM when he gets to it.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
OP, if you’ve been here that long, you should A. Know who TrailBoss is... B. Know that Slaughterer62 is a well respected modder and contributor to many of the boards here including AP, Rolex, Pam, etc. C. Know that it’s wrong to post a thread like this. D. Know how to contact staff.

From the looks of things and with all due respect, you do not know much about the watch game having been here this long. Unfortunately I think you need to do more reading or this may not be the hobby for you...

Now what I really want to know is if you used Sunkist orange soda? I heard that brand is the best to destroy your patina, but you shouldn’t advertise that here as many members here love Snapple Orangeade and are very upset about the new bottle packaging...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
trailboss99 can you delete this thread? OP PMed me last week that the case is closed from his side and he wants his public post erased.