• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II from GF is out!!

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
so you ordered a 42mm? may I ask how much it is? would you mind sharing some QC pics so I get a better feeling for the rep. much appreciated!

Bit higher than 400 usd..

I'll make a photoshoot when arrives (Hi-Res Microscope Macros included) but I think (don't know why though) posting QC's is against forum rules.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

I'll make a photoshoot when arrives (Hi-Res Microscope Macros included) but I think (don't know why though) posting QC's is against forum rules.

If you have accepted the watch then is fine to post, the problem are people who use the comments to reject

RepWatchNoob

Known Member
3/5/18
EU

I am thinking about getting one as well. But I do not know how this will fit my 17cm wrist, I know the lugs are curved …
additionally I just bought a 41 navitimer to see how I like it because I always wanted to buy this as gen.
Somehow I felt now more in love with the soh II. Do not know why. Just a beautiful watch and has a great Tudor movement and 70hrs power reserve.
Maybe I just need to buy one as well and then compare and put then to m2m section and go gen, after making up my mind on what I prefer. Decisions, decisions… :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

tefouane

Certified
17/4/17
FRANCE
I am thinking about getting one as well. But I do not know how this will fit my 17cm wrist, I know the lugs are curved …
additionally I just bought a 41 navitimer to see how I like it because I always wanted to buy this as gen.
Somehow I felt now more in love with the soh II. Do not know why. Just a beautiful watch and has a great Tudor movement and 70hrs power reserve.
Maybe I just need to buy one as well and then compare and put then to m2m section and go gen, after making up my mind on what I prefer. Decisions, decisions… :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

My wrist is 17cm for reference...

Aplex

11/11/18
Great combo! Where can I buy this buckle? (I don’t understand 12 o’clock)

Haltec

Known Member
30/1/13
tefouane Watch looks amazing!!!

Blueish dial... when did you purchased this one ? I hope that GF (or whoever) will keep this quality level.

Another thing.. I tried 42 & 44 at AD and I'm afraid that they're bit too small for me.. (After GF seawolf)

Will see..

Please put some more photos..

tefouane

Certified
17/4/17
FRANCE
No its the black dial...The AR coating is very nice. The overhaul quality too. I just receive it today. The Staib bracelet fits amazingly on this one. I have heard that Staib make Breitling mesh....it's the 42mm and fits perfectly on my tiny 17cm flat wrist.

Reactions: RepWatchNoob

BoltonWanderer

Horology Curious
28/8/20
I'm surprised the SOH II isn't more popular with rep owners. It's a gorgeous looking watch I think, especially on the stainless steel bracelet and rose gold. It's a stunner.

Reactions: clk168

maplebank

Horology Curious
10/9/12
Noooo. GF with Staib mesh and 12'o clock buckle

That Staib mesh looks really nice.

I've had a look at their site, which one was it you went with?

I've already got the 12 o'clock buckle on a gen rubber strap and it makes all the difference.

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Those are amazing reps. I had the white dial/blue insert and I loved it, but 42mm was too small of a Breitling for me and I ended up selling it.
I think SOH II really shines when it comes one size up. GF please, rep the 44mm and I'll be all over this model again.
a6c5a78ac36fcdf2f9e2e52f4ca69539.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

tefouane

Certified
17/4/17
FRANCE
That Staib mesh looks really nice.

I've had a look at their site, which one was it you went with?

I've already got the 12 o'clock buckle on a gen rubber strap and it makes all the difference.

I have taken the more thick one...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk