• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Andreww's Guide to Breitling Navitimers

ochaves

30/9/09
+1

I'm about to order my first one but can't decide between black dial with numbers, montbrillant datora or world. I'm aware neither of the three are super reps, but all are really nice watches.

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Hey guys,

my brother is also interested in a navitimer, are all the flaws still up to date ? Or did they fixed most of them !

Thanks for advice

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Hey guys,

my brother is also interested in a navitimer, are all the flaws still up to date ? Or did they fixed most of them !

Thanks for advice

I am pretty sure they are all pretty much still the same... however, I would go for the model that has the sub-dials at 6, 9, and 12. You can atleast avoid the sunken date wheel that way. MR can source one for you at $195 right now.

I hope this helps.

Phil_UK

4/6/11
BUMP...I'm still wishing for a decent Navitimer rep! Come on rep guys...you can do it!!! :)

the_art_of_luv

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/6/13
All the picture links are dead, could you please fix them. Breitling is my next purchase. Thanks

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
All the picture links are dead, could you please fix them. Breitling is my next purchase. Thanks

Mate........this thread is near on five years old.
respect-050.GIF

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
I would think they have fixed some flaws. Anyways, I pulled my trigger on one to see. :)

Buddy let us know what you got. I would appreciate some pictures and small review if you want to do that.

Greetings

Gesendet von meinem X10S mit Tapatalk 2

jvilla510

I'm Pretty Popular
23/7/13
This is one of the watches that got me interested in the hobby, thanks for the information. Now I hqve a better idea of what to look for.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bad Gromozeka

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/8/12
Guys, does anybody know, is there a version of a navitimer rep with a case that can fit gen parts like a gen dial or gen movement, to make a franken?
Especially interested in montbrilliant

jamesk

Horology Curious
30/12/14
Good, well informed write up. Would be great to pull up the original photos but I appreciate its an old post.

andream88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/14
all pics are still there in the other forum's (rwg) topic:

/topic/68665-andrewws-guide-to-breitling-navitimers/