• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new Breitling B01 Navitimer (JF Factory)

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
7750 is the movement and has no relevance to lug width for the strap. You need to confirm the model. If its the 01 its 22mm.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

7750 is the movement and has no relevance to lug width for the strap. You need to confirm the model. If its the 01 its 22mm.

Sent from the RWI App
thank you :) its a 43mm :) so 22 should be the right one

orlipide

Certified
19/3/14
hi there! still wondering if to take JF or BP, JF misspelled names in caseback, data issue..BP I don't like the Breitling logo painted, not as marker like JF..
but if BP, I would like a Rose Gold version, or better Dual Tone..does it exist?

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
hi there! still wondering if to take JF or BP, JF misspelled names in caseback, data issue..BP I don't like the Breitling logo painted, not as marker like JF..
but if BP, I would like a Rose Gold version, or better Dual Tone..does it exist?
Mate sounds like you are mixing up the World, 01 and A23322. I have written a guide to buying Navi reps and its in the stickies at the head of this forum. Read it and it will explain what you need to know

Sent from the RWI App

Streetiq

3/11/16
Anybody knows if anyone else can take care of that sunken date except of watch archive? He does only the black dial..

Sent from the RWI App

orlipide

Certified
19/3/14
Mate sounds like you are mixing up the World, 01 and A23322. I have written a guide to buying Navi reps and its in the stickies at the head of this forum. Read it and it will explain what you need to know

Hi Andyr,
Sure, I've taken a deep look at that, couldn't find any rose gold or dual tone case for BP in ant TD, and I see that the Breitling logo as marker it's not an option for A23322 as BP..

Sent from the RWI App

solitudex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
No stock from JF for now... if someone hears differently pls update

Sent from the RWI App

Oh well, I just placed an order with Watch Archive earlier this week.

Looks like it’s going to be a long wait if it’s true that they are out of stock.

And hopefully the next batch wouldn’t have any funky problems.

Streetiq

3/11/16
Oh well, I just placed an order with Watch Archive earlier this week.

Looks like it’s going to be a long wait if it’s true that they are out of stock.

And hopefully the next batch wouldn’t have any funky problems.
I asked also louie yesterday about the blue dial, he said he'll give me an answer soon, i thought maybe he has one in stock because he is modding the black dial usually... by the way he is offering the parts to the dw mod to buy seperatly if someone wants... if you hear something about the stocks pls update me so i can ask my TD again :)

Sent from the RWI App

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15
1b8017ca0779461281895357b9a4c0dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JDnTexas

Known Member
20/11/17
The Breitling B01 Navitimer (JF Factory).

I am blown away by the quality of this watch ! I was in two minds whether to go with BP Factory or this JF one - all the TD's I talked to prior to purchasing recommended the JF version, and I can see why now.

The dial is a lovely deep black and the AR coating on the crystal is fantastic - no blue hue at all.

The bezel slide rule has a nice tension to it. The datewheel........Yes it's sunken as you'd expect because this is the trade off on the 7750's with working chronos. But to be honest due to the white font on black date wheel it's not as obvious as it might be on the older black on white one.

I ordered mine on the bracelet, because the straps are easily available as an add on whereas it's more hit and miss with buying the bracelet separately (in terms of trying to find correct fitment etc). I needed to remove a few links to fit my 7inch wrist; I didn't realise that each of the seven links are removed individually rather than as one piece. Was a bit tricky removing and re-joining them. Bracelet needed to be slightly oiled by me and is now buttery smooth.

Overall a great replica in my opinion. I'm going to put it on a black calf/croc strap soon to get that classic aviator look, but for now just going to enjoy the bracelet.

Enjoy the pictures !

See also my feedback of purchasing experience of this watch here:

[url]http://www.rwg.bz/bo...0[/URL]

bcgXA9c.jpg

uWbk9oL.jpg

Q5v7WxD.jpg

yXHUS0w.jpg

Pf7nBhC.jpg

zniLFd0.jpg

oypb79a.jpg

b8XM9dw.jpg

bgJR2Df.jpg

Nice! Thanks for the write up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karl_Y

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
where i can find the JF Navitimer? Or are they out of stock at the moment?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I see you are new so you are going to need some help......
you are posting in a thread that has no activity for 6 months and was started 18 months ago. This type of thread is rarely helpful.

Breiltling Navitimer is a beautiful watch that lots of us would like, but does not get much love here because there is not a good movement for the rep makers to use. The subdials are always wrong & it is too thick making the sunken date wheel that people talk about.

Do yourself a favour. Go here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs & pick one of the models listed at the beginning of the thread that appeals to you and then go to the list of TD's here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers & select a TD. They all can get the same watches as they all get them from the same source. Everyone has their favorite, but I will suggest Sead (Supermirrors) or Lucy (Truetime168) or Puretime if you want a website.

Once you have selected a watch and a TD send them an e-mail asking about availability of the watch you selected. Assuming it is available go ahead and order it.

while you are waiting in the 1st one do some poking around and see what you want for watch #2.

rinse & repeat as necessary