• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

94939WATCHHK

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/9/21
I really can't understand your low-end operations, the forum is really affected by you. But he thanked you for helping me advertise, it's not you and I don't know that someone is researching my product, thanks for sharing

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If a self-directed and self-acting person uses other pictures to accuse others of how bad a product is, is that what the colleague customizer should say?

So I believe he will not modify it, because he cannot provide his own relevant information.

And his post uses his account to create an atmosphere, which is really boring.

So you should analyze it yourself, whether what he said is right or wrong.

By the way, each customizer has its own advantages, but these customizations are definitely more advanced than the factory, which is also true.

You are sadly and incurably delusional. Whatever drugs you are high on, please reduce the dosage. You ODing will improve the world around you, but reduce my entertainment reading your posts.
You are living proof that even the most abjectly stupid person has his use. In your case, as a popcorn inducing miserly piece of half-brained slug existing only to remind the world of what not to become.
I get it that your case of delusional dumbness is terminal and cannot be cured, but at least try to make some sense of what you are saying. You're like that guy bringing a toothpick to a gunfight and charging in like a brainless boar while spouting gibberish which makes no sense.
I correct myself. Judging from your multitude of user names, you are more like a herd of charging wild boars fighting an imaginary opponent. That, if you look at it, is the very definition of dumbness of the highest degree. I am willing to bet that it is hereditary and in that case and that you cannot help yourself. I understand.

Have a good day.

Reactions: Allure

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Is it yourself the most clear, but it is very likely that your picture is not yourself, and it is impossible for a person with such a strong personality to make a protective film for his own products.

What products? What advertisement? I am legend at RWI, but I do not sell on instagram nor do I own any website.
Are you schizophrenic or something?

94939WATCHHK

Banned
17/9/21
What products? What advertisement? I am legend at RWI, but I do not sell on instagram nor do I own any website.
Are you schizophrenic or something?

Don't explain your own stupid things, and it doesn't make any sense.Next time you comment on other people's technology, please understand the bottom of others before you speak.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Next time you comment on other people's technology, please understand the bottom of others before you speak.

Yes of course you won't understand what I am saying, with your hereditary low IQ. I get that. You are retarded beyond redemption, I learnt that a few posts ago. At least have the responsibility not to reproduce please. :legend:

And what technology? Overcharging others by 3x the amount for the same mods? Lol. I wouldn't call that technology. More like a scammer of the lowest level.
And trust me, I have no desire to understand your bottom, especially when I think it will look exactly the same your top.
You are nothing but a low grade scammer. Do the world a favor and continue your drugs. Maybe you will wake up in a better world, one where you actually offer properly modded watches to others.

DamienV

Known Member
1/3/20
France
Don't explain your own stupid things, and it doesn't make any sense.Next time you comment on other people's technology, please understand the bottom of others before you speak.

What is the point of being so persistent? We don't care about your shady business and your *"[{moded}]"* watch.

Just go away and stop spaming this thread with your illiterate rambling.

94939WATCHHK

Banned
17/9/21
Yes of course you won't understand what I am saying, with your hereditary low IQ. I get that. You are retarded beyond redemption, I learnt that a few posts ago. At least have the responsibility not to reproduce please. :legend:

And what technology? Overcharging others by 3x the amount for the same mods? Lol. I wouldn't call that technology. More like a scammer of the lowest level.
And trust me, I have no desire to understand your bottom, especially when I think it will look exactly the same your top.
You are nothing but a low grade scammer. Do the world a favor and continue your drugs. Maybe you will wake up in a better world, one where you actually offer properly modded watches to others.

If I am a liar, your first sentence is not to say that my product is not good, but to say that I am a liar.

The presence or absence of IQ is the result of users searching for information.

It's not that you use users with different names to post your own posts and make comments that are beneficial to you. This shows how stupid you are, so no matter how many times I have been banned, I will only use my own ID to make a statement for my product.

So please don't pretend to be very high-end to comment on other people's technology, you can believe that you only have people who are not familiar with the industry.

94939WATCHHK

Banned
17/9/21
What is the point of being so persistent? We don't care about your shady business and your *"[{moded}]"* watch.

Just go away and stop spaming this thread with your illiterate rambling.

If you don't care, please don't comment on the custom manufacturer's technology. I only show up when he misleads the audience that my product is the same as the factory's product.

Of course people who know the goods will not believe what he said, but there are still many people who are just getting in touch, lest he misleads more people.

I can also popularize some knowledge for free, emphasizing that customization is more advanced than the factory, and what I do is limited. The latter is mass-produced, and each quality is different.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
If I am a liar, your first sentence is not to say that my product is not good, but to say that I am a liar.

The presence or absence of IQ is the result of users searching for information.

It's not that you use users with different names to post your own posts and make comments that are beneficial to you. This shows how stupid you are, so no matter how many times I have been banned, I will only use my own ID to make a statement for my product.

So please don't pretend to be very high-end to comment on other people's technology, you can believe that you only have people who are not familiar with the industry.

Firstly, your english sucks. Nobody understands what you are saying. Try typing in proper English for a change.

You realize how pathetically incompetent you are basically to just create many many different accounts just to spout the same nonsense, saying things which nobody understands?
I have said this and I repeat again, your own "technology" is to take something someone else created, make a hype of it, and then sell it for 3x the price. The community needs to be aware of this, and make their own decision. I cannot help it that your IQ is too low to understand that, but I hope anyone reading it will not fall for your "technology". Love your use of the word.
Now go back to your heroin please. It won't be long before your latest account is banned again. That shows your own idiocy, not anyone else's.
Thank you though, I haven't had this much fun in a long while. Not being able to sell your cheap-ass product for 3x the price must have hurt you. I understand and forgive you. :legend:

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
The perils of using Google Translate. Customizer colleague? protective film?

:hehehe:

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Holy fuck season 2 came in way harder than expected.

Who will prevail? Legends legendary mods or watchhk1-5millions technology minions or maybe even MadModerator QueTip?
Wait and see!
Next episode: watchhk steals a Gen ap perpetual calendar and glues !all hands together! while getting bashed by legend and QueTip tries to regain crowd control.

Ps: I actually came here for some sweet ap perpetual calendars but now I'm personally invested.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Who will prevail? Legends legendary mods or watchhk1-5millions technology minions or maybe even MadModerator QueTip?
Wait and see!
Next episode: watchhk steals a Gen ap perpetual calendar and glues !all hands together! while getting bashed by legend and QueTip tries to regain crowd control.

Ps: I actually came here for some sweet ap perpetual calendars but now I'm personally invested.

It was fun while it lasted and while I would love to continue season 3, I guess we must now get the thread back to order. Quetip will personally handle the dude now, I’m stepping aside regretfully for the sake of decorum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21
I think ronp ordered 1 (or something like it lol)

Face is given by others yet lost on one’s own devices.

Don't use accounts with different names to repeat stupid things.

V2 is not yet on the market, don’t deceive users anymore,
During this period of time, the factory temporarily suspends production. Those who have never heard of it can see how advanced research users or sacred dealers you are. Are you planning to deceive others by using V1 or cheaper products?

Of course I also guessed that you would say that I don't understand anything.

So can you prove where the V2 video is? Show pictures and watermarks, please list them carefully.

It looks like you are really stupid doing this.

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21

Wait and see!

I don't understand English, and I can see how naive you are.

There is a watermark logo, why it seems that I stole it? Even for GEN accessories, I bought them with real money. Modification is a technology. The assembly parts need to fit perfectly. Is this really stealing? So what is the name of a market like Blaken?

If it is stealing, 1:1 Factory is much more serious than custom made the definition of "steal". The funny thing is that you actually bought some low-end quality to prove that the high-end accessory modification was "stolen".

Last edited:

watch9394hk001

Banned
17/9/21
Not to mention that custom-made is not as good as a 1:1 factory, which is really ignorant. 1:1 factory, custom, gen, I also do it. Don't say that kind of mindless words anymore, thank you. It can be seen from many aspects that you are a dealer, but the goods you get are transferred by multiple people. In addition to the previous problem, the price is much higher than the original price of V1. So you are the least qualified to talk about me. I hope you can review how stupid your approach is. I also don't want to waste time explaining and responding to your attack on me, because for you I have affected your business, but it has no effect on me, because I am the real supplier.

DamienV

Known Member
1/3/20
France
It seems you don't understand irony better than english.

Back to the topic, I was under the impression from reddit that they were not happy with the look of the white ceramic first batch and it may be improved along with a v2 function update later. Would also love to see some real pictures of the black one.

Last edited:

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I think ronp ordered 1 (or something like it lol)
Yes I have ordered one and so did someone else here. I only just paid the TD a few days and am awaiting the QC pics.
This watch9394hk guy has some pictures of it on his instagram page and a video too, but for some reason he is charging $1900 when you can pick up the same watch for $750 from TDs here.

Here are a couple of pic, it does look pretty good to me.

Reactions: leo6929