• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
My Td give me this watch for 749 dollar with 2 hands and fully working movement as a custom build…
It’s soon available.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
By the way, I am not a dealer. We focus on customization and have a certain understanding of gen watches. If there is no knowledge of gen, how can we better serve everyone?
So, you do NOT want to make sales? Wanting to sell, makes you a dealer / seller, whatever you want to call it.
You don't seem to have much knowledge on gen as you have just made a complete utter fool of yourself, this can't be retracted and as you know, the internet doesn't forget, RWI is even less likely. ;)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You can buy an original movement if you have enough budget.

Original movement thickness 9.5mm
Button once 280000usd

Our thickness is 10.5mm
Button twice
1900usd

We will only provide you with the best choice.

If you feel the same, share a v2 video and show it for everyone to watch and learn.

WE will huh ?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
WE will huh ?

Translated from Internet dumbass speak for your benefit D:

“We will provide you with a 98% gen. At ONLY 1% of the price. Bestest in the world. Two buttons. Two. Not one not three but two! No idea what week indicator is but my GMT hand mod is bestest and cheapest in the universe. I may be dumb but Don’t be malicious. Go buy the gen if you don’t believe us. It’s only $200k. Else buy ours. Everyone is too stupid to tell the difference.”

Watch9394hk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/9/21
Hong kong , China
So, you do NOT want to make sales? Wanting to sell, makes you a dealer / seller, whatever you want to call it.
You don't seem to have much knowledge on gen as you have just made a complete utter fool of yourself, this can't be retracted and as you know, the internet doesn't forget, RWI is even less likely. ;)

My English is not very good, and I didn't understand the meaning until GMT1-52.

As for GEN, it must be clear and understandable.

Objectivity says that I will only sell the best version of the product overseas.

Of course, if there are customers who want cheap factory goods, I also have channels to provide them, after all, the source of goods is first-hand.

Watch9394Hk01

Banned
15/9/21
Translated from Internet dumbass speak for your benefit D:

“We will provide you with a 98% gen. At ONLY 1% of the price. Bestest in the world. Two buttons. Two. Not one not three but two! No idea what week indicator is but my GMT hand mod is bestest and cheapest in the universe. I may be dumb but Don’t be malicious. Go buy the gen if you don’t believe us. It’s only $200k. Else buy ours. Everyone is too stupid to tell the difference.”

This video is a genuine diamond set.

I still have a lot of authentic products, do you still need to see them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

Yeah im interested, im guessing vvs1 grade diamonds? The best colour grade. How much…

Last edited by a moderator:

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

'Full Square Diamond' You've shown how close to and knowledgable of genuine products you are. Stop making new accounts, you're being banned for a reason.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

No thanks. You do realize you’re ignorant, and defensive. That is one of the worst combinations to have when trying to argue a point.
There is nothing you can offer which isn’t overpriced, misrepresented, or overpriced and misrepresented.
Just to reiterate, there is nothing wrong with selling any product for any price as long as you can explain why the product is worth that price. The problem is you can’t, but choose to treat this community as ignorant fools with no knowledge of how the watch movement should function.
Just because you can perform some simple mods, you act like it’s something only you can do and you make an extraordinary big deal out of it. “Trade secret” is an excellent way to say “I’ve no freaking idea but hey the watch looks impressive the stock isn’t like it. Now fall on your knees peasants and worship me like a god!”

Don’t be an idiot please. You’re welcome to offer your innovations here but don’t act so supercilious over a few little mods. You do not even know that the “gmt indicator” is actually supposed to be a week indicator. Maybe in your world, you get 52hrs in a day and that’s why you have no qualms splurging a few indulging in pure unadulterated stupidity and pride, the same one that the emperor in the story must have felt wearing his new invisible clothes. I get it that English is not your primary language and im not here to denigrate you over you mangling the language but the expression of idiocy is universal and you show it all too well.

Watch9394us

Banned
15/9/21
No thanks. You do realize you’re ignorant, and defensive. That is one of the worst combinations to have when trying to argue a point.
There is nothing you can offer which isn’t overpriced, misrepresented, or overpriced and misrepresented.
Just to reiterate, there is nothing wrong with selling any product for any price as long as you can explain why the product is worth that price. The problem is you can’t, but choose to treat this community as ignorant fools with no knowledge of how the watch movement should function.
Just because you can perform some simple mods, you act like it’s something only you can do and you make an extraordinary big deal out of it. “Trade secret” is an excellent way to say “I’ve no freaking idea but hey the watch looks impressive the stock isn’t like it. Now fall on your knees peasants and worship me like a god!”

Don’t be an idiot please. You’re welcome to offer your innovations here but don’t act so supercilious over a few little mods. You do not even know that the “gmt indicator” is actually supposed to be a week indicator. Maybe in your world, you get 52hrs in a day and that’s why you have no qualms splurging a few indulging in pure unadulterated stupidity and pride, the same one that the emperor in the story must have felt wearing his new invisible clothes. I get it that English is not your primary language and im not here to denigrate you over you mangling the language but the expression of idiocy is universal and you show it all too well.

I never thought of treating people like idiots.

From beginning to end, you used several accounts to set up roles, directed and acted and made scripts for them to see. I followed a few accounts and found a very ridiculous thing.

Surprisingly, when you use my product to tell others that the quality I sell is not good and expensive, I just defend my technology and product and then respond to you objectively.

When I answer all the questions, the only thing you can do is to be picky, from questions that I understand wrong to things that I don’t have GEN, but I can do all of them.

But what you did to the administrator surprised me. The administrator edited my genuine video, so I decided not to reply again. Anyone who knows the goods will understand it, and it may affect your business.

good luck.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

From beginning to end, you used several accounts to set up roles, directed and acted and made scripts for them to see. I followed a few accounts and found a very ridiculous thing.

Surprisingly, when you use my product to tell others that the quality I sell is not good and expensive, I just defend my technology and product and then respond to you objectively.

When I answer all the questions, the only thing you can do is to be picky, from questions that I understand wrong to things that I don’t have GEN, but I can do all of them.

But what you did to the administrator surprised me. The administrator edited my genuine video, so I decided not to reply again. Anyone who knows the goods will understand it, and it may affect your business.

good luck.

You lost me there completely. I have no idea what you’re saying. But I guess it doesn’t matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

good luck.

Nobody set up several accounts but you. Nobody gave roles, or set anything up to sting you. You did that to yourself by doing several things.
1- trying to advertise and solicit deals on here, which is not allowed.
2- acting like a complete wuss that knows it all and has a superior product identical to the genuine, which it, as established, is not. For a solitude of reasons.
3- nowhere have you been objective. You've accused others of having malicious intent when all they did was question your untrue statements

I removed the links, correct and I will continue to do so. RWI is not your platform to advertise, sell or whatever you are thinking. Now please keep what you said, stop replying. And most importantly, stop creating new accounts. I'm getting tired of banning you continuously.

Reactions: legend

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
I dont think he did the mods himself. Most likely he was getting the exact same $750 watch from the same source as the other TDs and selling it for $1900.

Of course, there is like 2 whole pages of me asking him what he’s done differently to the stock watch to justify this price increase, not once did he say anything useful. If i decided to modify a watch and increase the price, the first thing i would do is justify that price increase or no one will buy it! Guy is a joke. I feel sorry for the people he’s ripped off.

Reactions: Desmomonstro

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I dont think he did the mods himself. Most likely he was getting the exact same $750 watch from the same source as the other TDs and selling it for $1900.

Guy is clueless until now that the “gmt hand” is supposed to be a week indicator. That was why he started by claiming his watch had “full functions” (an ignorant claim) and then “1:1 to gen” and then started backpedaling defensively when the questions started about his spurious claims. He was simply repeating what he was being told by whoever modded the watch and likely have no clue at all about how the gen watch functions.
Please review your watch when you get it. I’m certain that you’re right about your statement that it’s the same watch. Do take a measurement of the thickness as well if you can. If you prove your point concretely it’ll utterly destroy any modicum of credential this dubious guy has left.
I strongly suspect you’re 100% correct about your observation. All the best waiting for it to arrive.

Reactions: Allure and RonP

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
Yes yes. So the fight broke of and now it was ended. Much to see nothing to learn but entertaining as it is.

Following season is set to air on "shit show network" starring multiaccounts of watchhk4946764846.

Reactions: SuperLory

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
some clarification for those who do not know

The perpetual calendar black ceramic comes in 3 variations from APS factory

v1:
Centre seconds at the top of the hand stack
618 USD

v2:
Centre seconds closer to the bottom of the hand stack, hand base is silver (not confirmed where the position is)
618 USD

v2 GMT:
Centre seconds have been replaced with a GMT function NOT a weekly calendar
758 USD

When you order from the TDs ask them specifically for the V2 APS with gmt function so you don't get the silly centre seconds unless that's what you want