• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Someone ordered strap from AliExpress? Size of strap? 28 or 30mm?

Vince737

Looking Around
4/8/19
Zqu0Av.jpg
Zqub81.jpg

Lurker here and been on here a while. This will be my first AP. GLed this this morning from Ryan. I will also be ordering the stainless steel band to compliment the rubber band. Inner hands look green still but by looking at other photos and angles I believe it to mainly be reflection and angle that sometimes make the color seem off. Will wait to see once in hand.

Last edited:

Smash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/12
Glad the JF V10 is out. My one from about 3 years ago just died.

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I read in the FC thread some TDs offer one with a ETA movement- is this true and the case for the 15703? Read the whole thread and haven’t seen anything on this.

Also, some TDs are offering the V9.5 on a steel bracelet, but the V10 seems to only be listed on rubber. Is the steel bracelet a option on the V10?

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
After receiving my QC pics and checking them I have sa small issue. Would be appreciated if you could give me your input.

Do you guys think that the small white spot under the A in "Swiss MADE" is an ink spill. The spot appears on all my QC in exactly the same spot, so it cant be an reflection or dust on the xtal.
Time_Wizard is this a V10 on bracelet? I can’t find a TD selling the V10 on a bracelet. Which TD is this from?

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
I want to buy this diver but i have dude about JF v1o or new version ZF.

Someone who can guide me?

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
Is the steel bracelet a option on the V10?

Yes it is. These questions would be most accurately addressed directly with a TD. They all have the same access to product, but not everything is on their websites.

rrr27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/4/18
Hi guys! After having approached this watch many times, today I've buyed a V10 in the sales area... I can't wait to have it on my wrist! I just hope that, even knowing it's big, it's acceptable in size!

About rubber strap... you think that gen strap is recommendable?

On my Pam111 I've bought gen rubber, and it was a great buy!

How much can I pay the gen strap?

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Hi guys! After having approached this watch many times, today I've buyed a V10 in the sales area... I can't wait to have it on my wrist! I just hope that, even knowing it's big, it's acceptable in size!

About rubber strap... you think that gen strap is recommendable?

On my Pam111 I've bought gen rubber, and it was a great buy!

How much can I pay the gen strap?

JF rubber strap is very comfy according to some or more wearer. If your pocket allows, go for hen rubber strap and u will love the sheen of it as you wear. Very comfy. £00-250 perhaps in Ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smash

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/10/12
Just ordered from Puretime. Hopefully get good QC and it comes before xmas!

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I also ordered the v10 from puretime. Waiting for QC pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pt98765

9/4/20
UK
My watchmaker has just finished tidying up my v10 15703 - straightened the hour markers, serviced the movement and installed a prof 2xAR crystal. Will share photos when I receive!