Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP Diver JF Now with inner bezel "3D" effect (V10).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingquest_s View Post
    @kobe24 Too bad i dont have macro len here. Wish had one. Zoom my picture close to my gen inner ring (look at the number 20), you would see clearly the number which be engraved on the bezel, just like the rolex submariner and GMT. Instead filling with platinum as Rolex, AP stamped it in white and fill it with 3d lume. I hope ZF can copy it. I wont see until i have the gen without lume and realize how they make the famous inner ring.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    +1 what he said about the gen construction. It is factually correct 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by saxo View Post
      I had the old v9.5, excellent build, nice to see an update on the bezel which honestly did not bother me much. Curious to know, does the case back still lose its colour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The best case back bases on my research that HF. But it hard to get it. Or you can swap it with noob case back.

Comment

Yes no doubt JF makes the best case, but the plating fades easily when worn. Its similar to the quality of plating on the JF and Noob yachtmaster bezels.

Comment

Guy. I just got the macro lens today. Here is closest picture of the gen bezel. Hopefully ZF can make it happens

Comment

Guy. I just got the macro lens today. Here is closest picture of the gen bezel. Hopefully ZF can make it happens
            Do you intend to restore your gen bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Do you intend to restore your gen bezel?
              Pm me the quote please.

Comment

Kingquest_s thanks for the pics, jf did a nice effort, let's see if zf do better
                WTB:

-TC V7X LV
                -JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "White" + "Red"
                -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

Originally posted by SHB View Post
                  Kingquest_s thanks for the pics, jf did a nice effort, let's see if zf do better
                  From the forth going threads seems like this JF upgraded bezel is a mirage ya

Please update me SHB
                  Last edited by jasonbaylee; 07-07-20, 06:47.
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

The JF is not 100% identical to the gen but i'd say it's 85% there! Let's see what ZF comes up with.
                    Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthray View Post
                      The JF is not 100% identical to the gen but i'd say it's 85% there! Let's see what ZF comes up with.
                      Is ZF in the making or is it a speculative hope at this juncture? Thx
                      Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jasonbaylee View Post

Is ZF in the making or is it a speculative hope at this juncture? Thx
                        ZF is in the making but it got delayed due to covid, let's hope we can see it before 2021.
                        Last edited by Anonray; 07-07-20, 07:02. Reason: Typo.
                        Regards,

Comment

Pm me the quote please.

Lol, that was not my intention sir.
                          I was just assuming you were going to get it restored and installed in the your diver, and meanwhile, you were being kind to take macro shots for us all.
                          I have restored one gen diver bezel with no/damaged lume similar to yours but it was many hours of work.

If you want I can try the same on your bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Lol, that was not my intention sir.
                            I was just assuming you were going to get it restored and installed in the your diver, and meanwhile, you were being kind to take macro shots for us all.
                            I have restored one gen diver bezel with no/damaged lume similar to yours but it was many hours of work.

If you want I can try the same on your bezel?
                            Check your PM please.

Comment

I hope small great makers like v7 , GF , ZZF working on 15703 and 15706 ..

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthray View Post
                                it may be difficult for ZF on V1 to do that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X