• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Every pam on me, will be a big one. I will leave the smelly part to others in my proximity lol

That's why guys!
For me, the 47 PAMs are the right size!

(Multiple and consecutive PAM pics removed: Lets keep this thread to mostly AP pics. PAM_BOY )

Last edited by a moderator:

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
That's why guys!
For me, the 47 PAMs are the right size!

(Multiple and consecutive PAM pics removed: Lets keep this thread to mostly AP pics. PAM_BOY )

YOU wrote ''You are welcome to post your pams here as long as they "look nice"`` So what?
It wasn't my intention to drown you in PAM pictures that's why I posted the PAM thread link!
It's a shame that you deleted my last 2 pictures! Because the reason why I love to wear 47er PAMs... are useless without the pics!:biggrin:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Keeping it AP
7182a87d4f8fa4121a77ed60991769df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
YOU wrote ''You are welcome to post your pams here as long as they "look nice"`` So what?
It wasn't my intention to drown you in PAM pictures that's why I posted the PAM thread link!
It's a shame that you deleted my last 2 pictures! Because the reason why I love to wear 47er PAMs... are useless without the pics!:biggrin:

Yes. As long as they are not excessive. If I’m to put a number to the AP to non-AP pics ratio here I think 10:1 is reasonable. We have guys who post Hublot, breitling, Rolex, bare wrists etc from time to time.
But I’ll like to keep this mainly AP please.
And don’t worry! I’ll be happy to share your joy for 47mm pams if you care to post a pic and tag me in the panerai pics section. This is afterall an AP pics thread, please understand! Easy, fella! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure
Status
Not open for further replies.