Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Love this piece

    Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

    Pam312 KW v3 review

    Comment


      The most comfortable ROO I own.



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        It’s a ghost nicknamed Mr Grey.



        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Forest shot



          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by legend View Post
            Ghosts don’t exist (like midrare’s “collection”), so there is nothing on my wrist.



            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            any chance you are going to sell this piece one day? :-)

            Comment


              Originally posted by Swissone View Post

              any chance you are going to sell this piece one day? :-)
              https://www.chrono24.fr/audemarspigu...id15804969.htm


              TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
              RM#1:
              I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child




              QFOAHDT

              Comment


                Originally posted by Swissone View Post

                any chance you are going to sell this piece one day? :-)
                Oh I don’t know... It’s the new JF prototype and a few of us got it as test pieces. It wears a lot more like the gen than the usual 42mm reps so price is a little higher than the usual reps. This one is swiss made and 1:1 to gen and for once this oft-used statement isn’t an exaggeration. So you’ll understand I’m somewhat reluctant to sell it unless the price is very very good.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Just because.



                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Mid day switch to the granny underwear dial model



                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by legend View Post
                      Mid day switch to the granny underwear dial model



                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      What do you prefer 42 or 44mm? 44mm looks realy good on your skinny arms bro. On me they dont look good at al :/ wish they did, love the 44mm’s


                      Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Purely a selfless act, I am willing to take on loan legend 44mm ROOs, take pictures of them on my larger wrists, post them here and send back the ROOs (while you're at it I'll demo the Ghost for you too..) again, only thinking of you, it'll be a burden but one I'm willing to take.. ;-)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Tompa View Post

                          What do you prefer 42 or 44mm? 44mm looks realy good on your skinny arms bro. On me they dont look good at al :/ wish they did, love the 44mm’s


                          Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                          Actually I have a few 44mm ROOs in my collection which I don’t wear much but I like them for the more “grown up” design, with the symmetrical looking dials and lack of numbers on the dial as compared with the 42mm, which ironically looks louder. My wrist is about 6.9” or 17.3cm and think they are small. Your wrist should be bigger than mine and there’s no reason why you cannot carry off the 44mm ROOs! If I can, most AP wearers can.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jonnybaws View Post
                            Purely a selfless act, I am willing to take on loan legend 44mm ROOs, take pictures of them on my larger wrists, post them here and send back the ROOs (while you're at it I'll demo the Ghost for you too..) again, only thinking of you, it'll be a burden but one I'm willing to take.. ;-)
                            It’s indeed a blessing to have larger wrists if you’re an AP lover. The watches will fit you much better I reckon, that’s a fact I readily acknowledge lol


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by legend View Post

                              It’s indeed a blessing to have larger wrists if you’re an AP lover. The watches will fit you much better I reckon, that’s a fact I readily acknowledge lol


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              They look fine on you...
                              I'll PM you my address ;-)

                              Comment





                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X