• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
3cfd6839a1aac6c145f1ab1e1fdf8652.jpg

ae6dad271685def7afc7de6ab96541f3.jpg

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes, really nice. I wish I had an spare strap for it. All the straps I find were for the new shape ones.

Enviado desde mi SM-A715F mediante Tapatalk

Pretty sure you can find straps for it, even custom strap.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Pretty sure you can find straps for it, even custom strap.

APbands have some but the Kevlar is out of stock and they will not made it anymore (no volume). And that is it. Nobody makes straps for this watch. You can easily find Kevlar aramid fiber on eBay/Amazon, we just need a strap maker up to the challenge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
APbands have some but the Kevlar is out of stock and they will not made it anymore (no volume). And that is it. Nobody makes straps for this watch. You can easily find Kevlar aramid fiber on eBay/Amazon, we just need a strap maker up to the challenge

That sucks T, though theses strap was available.
Have you tried to get custom strap?

dmartmar24

Horology Curious
23/1/21

And the suitable straps on APbands are crazy expensive. I would be happy with a black rubber strap with the right shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.