• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The first salmon dial 15202BC automatic watch from XF

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
XF first prototype, dial is little orange... will be more cream in next prototype.

and the DW is incorrect, please ignore. The next prototype will have correct DW.

it will fix and release soon :) hoping before 2020 CNY.

143818licwtxudldk999xl.jpg

144155x4go8mkicycgo8y4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp and N0tail_

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Kobe is the datewheel hand-drawn? lol
Just kidding I know it is likely a prototype. I do not like the gen of this myself, so same applies to the rep.
Champsy this is up your street bro. You and your fetish for pantyhoses haha

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Just kidding I know it is likely a prototype. I do not like the gen of this myself, so same applies to the rep.

yeah, it's obvious incorrect. please ignore. This is the first prototype.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Awesome thank you for sharing. The dial color is off, like you said. I can’t wait to see the final product. Are they anticipating releasing prior to CNY?

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
kobe24 is it the same?

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]MOVEMENT: Swiss Quartz Movement
CASE DIAMETER: 39mm
THICKNESS: 8mm (Same thin profile as Genuine!)
DIAL COLOR: Salmon Colored Checkered Dial with Stick Markers
[/FONT]

N0tail_

1/6/17
kobe24 is it the same?

[/FONT]

No, that's a quartz from an unknown factory.

The XF 15202 will be automatic with a modified Miyota.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
kobe24 Thank you for sharing, really hope they also release the 15202ip.
Since they are gonna fix a few things anyways, maybe you could ask them to try and fix the lume color, it varies too much from hands to indexes.
Same for the blue 15202.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Awesome thank you for sharing. The dial color is off, like you said. I can’t wait to see the final product. Are they anticipating releasing prior to CNY?

yeah, they said they are trying to make it correct and try to release this model before CNY, hope it happens

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24 is it the same?

[/FONT]

No bro, XF is making the automatic watch with correct caseback, not quartz with solid caseback.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24 Thank you for sharing, really hope they also release the 15202ip.
Since they are gonna fix a few things anyways, maybe you could ask them to try and fix the lume color, it varies too much from hands to indexes.
Same for the blue 15202.

OK, thanks, I will convey to them.

Reactions: APNL2

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Wow! Just what I wanted. Can't wait to see the final product

Champsy

15/4/18
UK

Haha since I seen Kay Burley wearing it. Granny's knickers have stuck.

On another note, please do not share what I do on a weekend, that's private.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Love it that a rep maker puts effort into such rare gen counterparts.

EDITED because of wrong information given.

XF got the capability of making it a great rep if they match the dial color and correct the lume (which are some of the most important points on such extraordinary watch).

Last edited:
Reactions: gilrob

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

They have to keep in mind that the gen got rose gold hands/markers and are not just made out of plain steel/white gold. This will add more luster to the over all appearance.

XF got the capability of making it a great rep if they match the dial color and correct the lume (which are some of the most important points on such extraordinary watch).

Totally agree with you. The attention to detail is what will make or break XF's upcoming 15202BC iteration. I'm wondering if JF or Z+F will also have their own 15202BC iterations. For now, one iteration at a time.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Totally agree with you. The attention to detail is what will make or break XF's upcoming 15202BC iteration. I'm wondering if JF or Z+F will also have their own 15202BC iterations. For now, one iteration at a time.

JF is not worth to be mentioned any more... the only they did in the past month/years was to show disrespect towards their customers by pushing more and more mediocre updates or color variations with the same flaws over and over again while increasing the price.

They didn‘t even promote their 15202 date wheel update so i dont see much room for innovation on their side - but of course i could be wrong as this is based on my personal observation and feeling hehe

I am excited to see what there will be in the future.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

They have to keep in mind that the gen got rose gold hands/markers and are not just made out of plain steel/white gold. This will add more luster to the over all appearance.

Are the hands and markers really made out of rose gold?

It appears to me based on the info present on AP website, that they are actually white gold:

https://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/watch-collection/royal-oak/15202BC.OO.1240BC.01/

[h=2]Dial[/h] Pink gold-toned dial with “Petite Tapisserie” pattern, white gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating.