• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
bill33 Following up from yesterday, I think your screws construction is the correct one. Have a look at those AP renderings below. Not too sure what JF have adopted for their bezel/caseback screws, maybe someone may want to chime in. Too bad the movement holder is not rubberised but that probably has to do with the movement measurements and costs. Anyway, great little thing :)

Reactions: vcappp and bill33

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
bill33 Following up from yesterday, I think your screws construction is the correct one. Have a look at those AP renderings below. Not too sure what JF have adopted for their bezel/caseback screws, maybe someone may want to chime in. Too bad the movement holder is not rubberised but that probably has to do with the movement measurements and costs. Anyway, great little thing :)

Thank you mate. I spent hours last night searching for those blown up diagrams! Yes it’s a shame it’s not genuine construction, but not the end of the world, it’s still a great watch :)

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
I bought it from trustytime. I know that it’s not a td here, but I can say that the communication was great and the shipping so fast

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Ok..fine... I was curious because of the great quality of your QC images... ;-)

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
Does anyone has idea about the sapphire glass overall quality in terms of transparency and AR treatment, and if replacing with a better quality one we could have an aesthetic improvement?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Second watch & accepted. Bezel screws are a bit shit but won’t be noticeable

VqCseo.jpg

VqCxYb.jpg

VqC2BL.jpg

VqCGU2.jpg

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Really amazed by the quality of this rep, comparing with the price of the gen !

Do we have a First Class rep here ? (Not NWBIG I guess)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Reactions: MBvHoven

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Really amazed by the quality of this rep, comparing with the price of the gen !

Do we have a First Class rep here ? (Not NWBIG I guess)

These grades of reps like “first class”, or “super reps” or “second class” are all arbitrary and subjective. It is more important that you like and enjoy the watch rather than buy it based on the grade assigned to it by someone else. No matter what grade it is, it will always be a rep.
So don’t be too concerned with such grade assignments. Buy it because you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guessit

Known Member
17/11/19
These grades of reps like “first class”, or “super reps” or “second class” are all arbitrary and subjective. It is more important that you like and enjoy the watch rather than buy it based on the grade assigned to it by someone else. No matter what grade it is, it will always be a rep.
So don’t be too concerned with such grade assignments. Buy it because you like it.

I COMPLETELY AGREE

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU

Chapeau.

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
Can anyone who received their rep confirm if the bracelet will fit larger wrists? Like 8 inches?

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Of course guys, I fully agree and that’s what I’ve always been doing. I buy because I like.

I was just wondering if this one could enter in any category, as it’s still a good indication.
They are reps, of course, but some have a very good quality (I’m thinking about some PAM, or Hublot BB for example), while other are pretty bad, even you like the watch or not.

Anyway, sees this XF is a great one and tentation to place order is getting bigger :)

Reactions: cassapanca