• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF New AP Royal Oak 15202 Releasing Soon!

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Yeah friend! It's V2. But I agree with others for what concerns dial printing... but maybe it's just the low picture quality... or lighting...

since we started to see pics of the new dial, the print looks really narrow compared to v1....
but overall this watch is very nice...

Reactions: vcappp

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
since we started to see pics of the new dial, the print looks really narrow compared to v1....
but overall this watch is very nice...

Yes yes...of course... the overall watch made by XF is pretty pretty good..

TonySoprano1

12/6/13
Just pulled the trigger on the v2 from @Jtimewatch.... Will let you guys know what it's like when it's landed (in about 6 weeks ???? )

Reactions: Tobel

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Just pulled the trigger on the v2 from @Jtimewatch.... Will let you guys know what it's like when it's landed (in about 6 weeks ???? )

Hey mate, can you share a QC pic of your dial once you've accepted? I'm interested to follow up on that suspicion of thin printing. Thank you

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Hey mate, can you share a QC pic of your dial once you've accepted? I'm interested to follow up on that suspicion of thin printing. Thank you

I asked for a high resolution pic and will post it once received! ;-)

Last edited:

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
This is not a salmon dial lol

This is the dial the XF 15202 yellow gold version will have :D

Very interested to know how you know this actually. All evidence points towards this being the BC dial.

centrum

27/7/14
I can't tell whether the V2 has green or gen-like lume. The description says it's a custom made movement. Does anyone know whether it's a Miyota 9015 or something else?

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
I can't tell whether the V2 has green or gen-like lume. The description says it's a custom made movement. Does anyone know whether it's a Miyota 9015 or something else?

it should be "XF Custom Made A2121" or that it has the same gen like movement, also for setting the date (midnight, then go back at 9 pm and midnight again)

centrum

27/7/14
it should be "XF Custom Made A2121" or that it has the same gen like movement, also for setting the date (midnight, then go back at 9 pm and midnight again)
I'm not sure whether that means the movement is based on the Miyota 9015 or something Chinese. I hope the movement is something common so that finding parts is not too difficult.

Reactions: george5986

Tebburaner

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/16
I'm not sure whether that means the movement is based on the Miyota 9015 or something Chinese. I hope the movement is something common so that finding parts is not too difficult.

It is completely based upon the Miyota 9015. I had mine serviced recently and my watchmaker replaced certain components straight from a 9015 unit I provided. Saying that its got a machined bridge/baseplate that alters the overall aesthetic somewhat.

Reactions: vcappp and centrum