Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calibre16 View Post
    A bit OT but:
    What's the value of a GEN black dial + GEN black DW for the 15400?

How much can I sell these items for?
    (This is not a sales ad)
    There's a few of those on chrono24, check it out to get an idea of market value

Comment

Originally posted by Calibre16 View Post
      A bit OT but:
      What's the value of a GEN black dial + GEN black DW for the 15400?

How much can I sell these items for?
      (This is not a sales ad)
      Gen white/silver costs £750 on ebay, from a reputable seller so I imagine it's close to that + date wheel is probably between £100-300 depending on rarity, I've not seen any date wheels to be honest with you.
      SD43 Comparison - ARF v3 vs Noob v10

SD43 - Franken Build

Comment

Datewheels will not fit in a miyota movement. You’ll need a Mikey datewheel for miyota movements if you want a closer to gen look. Those pop up occasionally on M2M, however rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by W47chl0v3r View Post
          Datewheels will not fit in a miyota movement. You’ll need a Mikey datewheel for miyota movements if you want a closer to gen look. Those pop up occasionally on M2M, however rare.

It may be a prodigious waste, but gen DWs can be used as DWOs in a miyota movement. I have done this before, a project for the crazy owner.

Comment

If I am not mistaken.

Gen date wheel on Miyota will rotate in the wrong direction, Higher to lower numbers. no?
            Gen cal is clock wise rotating date wheel
            miyota is anti clock wise rotating date wheel

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post
              a project for the crazy owner.

Comment

Grey or white it's good ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bebew 78 View Post
                  Grey or white it's good ?
                  What do you think? Buy what color you like buddy. Not what me or someone else think.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tompa View Post

What do you think? Buy what color you like buddy. Not what me or someone else think.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                    Thank's but i don't wait your choice, all dial it's different darling. I know blue and black it's good but i don't know if grey and white it's good too.

Comment

Thank's but i don't wait your choice, all dial it's different darling. I know blue and black it's good but i don't know if grey and white it's good too.
                      At the end of the day whichever dial colour you get, the watch will be a rep. So buy what you like and if you want more detailed knowledge on the genuine vs replica matter, every dial has been discussed on here. Do the research.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                      RM#1:
                      I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Since tompa n quetip had offered the Most rational thinking n if if you ain’t convinced, u can consider this antidote:
                        Buy all colors then seeing them in real life, sell those you are out of love with it in m2m.
                        Sincerely hope this can allay your “anxieties”

Last edited by jasonbaylee; 14-10-20, 02:24.
                        Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jasonbaylee View Post

Since tompa n quetip had offered the Most rational thinking n if if you ain’t convinced, u can consider this antidote:
                          Buy all colors then seeing them in real life, sell those you are out of love with it in m2m.
                          Sincerely hope this can allay your “anxieties”

Actually this does work well for anyone who likes to ask about which color is “closest to gen”. They get to decide first hand for themselves.
                          Gen is gen and rep is rep and ownership and enjoyment of both are simply very different. Not better or worse, but merely different.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post

Actually this does work well for anyone who likes to ask about which color is “closest to gen”. They get to decide first hand for themselves.
                            Gen is gen and rep is rep and ownership and enjoyment of both are simply very different. Not better or worse, but merely different.

The challenge is that for this experience to be meaningful it requires to also procure the gen of each colour so that you can assess which rep is closest to gen. Complex logistics to achieve this

Comment

Hi guys. Does anyone know if ZF plans to release a rose gold 15400 in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by super View Post
                                Hi guys. Does anyone know if ZF plans to release a rose gold 15400 in the near future?
                                I've been waiting for this as well but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                X